napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So I had my physical....

yea, and thats in you medical record, for an insurance company to use against you later if they choose.

Thats why you never ever run public labs. You may pay now, but you'll pay more later when the insurance company tries to fuck you.
That's exactly why I would never purposely admit to using. Stick with private labs for monitoring and only utilize the doctor if absolutely necessary.
Call me paranoid, but like jp said if something does go wrong and the insurance companies find out you've been 'abusing steroids' they will use it against you every chance they can.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

In 11 years I've had zero insurance issues no matter what health problems occurred. y'all too paranoid lol

That's exactly why I would never purposely admit to using. Stick with private labs for monitoring and only utilize the doctor if absolutely necessary.
Call me paranoid, but like jp said if something does go wrong and the insurance companies find out you've been 'abusing steroids' they will use it against you every chance they can.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I agree with this 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In 11 years I've had zero insurance issues no matter what health problems occurred. y'all too paranoid lol

I deal with insurance companies every day at the hospital here. Thats why for damned sure I never have public labs, because if they can use it against you, they will.

I guess time will tell. I have excellent health insurance. We will see.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Yes im sure on other "abusers" they don't say nicotine abuser or abuser of alcohol and drugs. Kind of pissed me off.

Believe it or not the do have a checkbox for "smoker" and "drug abuser". I've seen them both. My wife got bloods recently and it said "non smoker" and "non drug abuser" both checked.

Last edited:
Believe it or not the do have a checkbox for "smoker" and "drug abuser". I've seen them both. My wife got bloods recently and it said "non smoker" and "non drug abuser" both checked.
I was referring to that bold print noted after every blood test she wanted. I would have felt better about it if she would of checked a box. Those papers are the actual script for the bloods I requested. You know what I mean. Even though it should be private between my dr. And i, in the big bold print, everyone who sees it has knowledge of what I'm doing. I just didn't like it.

Top Bottom