napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Site Injection for muscle growth

mixc8

Hi Crew:

I know this is a much disputed topic but since joining this forum I have found the knowledge here outstanding and I would like to hear from other folks experience's. Does site injection actually cause muscle growth or not? Some swear by it and some don't, back in the day I used to call myself a pin cushion because I would pin myself all over, but didn't really notice any muscle growth in the area's I pinned.But I have friends who report that they have seen muscle growth when using sus 250. I want to bring out the biceps more and yes I thought of going the synthol route. In fact I use to know Dave Palumbo back in the day when he was known as huge250 and Dave was cool enough to give me a synthol regiment but I never went ahead with it. Now that I am back on a gear regiment I am thinking of putting sus 250 in a biceps, why sus 250 you ask? After doing some research this guy who I felt knew his stuff said because sus 250 is oil based, that the oil will stretch the fascia causing the muscle to be fuller. I have also talked to Greg Valentino back in the day when he owned his gym and one of the things he states he used in his arms was EQ at about a gram and a 1/2 per biceps! I don't want to go the synthol route! I don't have any thing against it if done right. but to my understanding the oil gets adsorb in the muscles after a while and then you lose the effect . My question is has anyone in the forum had success in muscle growth by spot injecting into the biceps? Now I know one would argue that as much gear as we put into our butts we have should be walking around with massive butts..

Thanks Crew

mixc8 said:
Hi Crew:

I know this is a much disputed topic but since joining this forum I have found the knowledge here outstanding and I would like to hear from other folks experience's. Does site injection actually cause muscle growth or not? Some swear by it and some don't, back in the day I used to call myself a pin cushion because I would pin myself all over, but didn't really notice any muscle growth in the area's I pinned.But I have friends who report that they have seen muscle growth when using sus 250. I want to bring out the biceps more and yes I thought of going the synthol route. In fact I use to know Dave Palumbo back in the day when he was known as huge250 and Dave was cool enough to give me a synthol regiment but I never went ahead with it. Now that I am back on a gear regiment I am thinking of putting sus 250 in a biceps, why sus 250 you ask? After doing some research this guy who I felt knew his stuff said because sus 250 is oil based, that the oil will stretch the fascia causing the muscle to be fuller. I have also talked to Greg Valentino back in the day when he owned his gym and one of the things he states he used in his arms was EQ at about a gram and a 1/2 per biceps! I don't want to go the synthol route! I don't have any thing against it if done right. but to my understanding the oil gets adsorb in the muscles after a while and then you lose the effect . My question is has anyone in the forum had success in muscle growth by spot injecting into the biceps? Now I know one would argue that as much gear as we put into our butts we have should be walking around with massive butts..

Thanks Crew

Site injections are plain horseshit. Synthol is fake muscle and it can kill you..im a sustanon fan..its good stuff.

oh dude! That is a big bunch of ca ca that I thought went away a long long time ago. Look most all gear is in oil ok? Except for winny injectable which is in water. Oil has nothing to with it.Sus is nothing to do with it either. If their muscles swelled then it was from inflamation into a muscle rich with nerve endings and capillary.If you want a swollen inflammed bicep then just use a dirty needle. I am joking ok? But you get the point. No such thing as spot growth. You ever heard of the transgender folks inject silicone from a caulk gun into their butts? Oh yea honey..their ass gets big...big and swollen. Stay away from trying spots, and do yourself a favor and stay from anybody who told you it is true.

Site injections are complete bullshit in my opinion. If they had any validity, my quads would be monstrous instead of being my most lagging bodypart

Great responses crew!

I found the article that I was taking about http://www.arabianmuscles.com/index.php ... 6&Index=36 Please tell me what you think?
I know when I did spot inject the pain was no joke until the muscle got used to being injected with steroids, after that no problem but for me I would average about 2 months of injecting into the muscle before the muscle got used to being injected and there was no more pain. The pain in the beginning would cause me serious down time, example when I popped my biceps the next day the pain in my arms was so bad I could barely left a weight! :evil: The same with shooting my thighs, after I popped them the next day it would be very hard to walk or climb the stairs . The reason why I bring this up is what do you do when you have a long cycle let's say 16 weeks, you need to move your injections around correct?

Thanks Crew

I agree with the above. I spot inject, just to give other areas a break. I do biceps pretty often and I can tell you that the only growth you see from spot injecting there is inflammation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Re: Site Injection for muscle growth

mixc8 said:
Great responses crew!

I found the article that I was taking about http://www.arabianmuscles.com/index.php ... p;Index=36 Please tell me what you think?
I know when I did spot inject the pain was no joke until the muscle got used to being injected with steroids, after that no problem but for me I would average about 2 months of injecting into the muscle before the muscle got used to being injected and there was no more pain. The pain in the beginning would cause me serious down time, example when I popped my biceps the next day the pain in my arms was so bad I could barely left a weight! :evil: The same with shooting my thighs, after I popped them the next day it would be very hard to walk or climb the stairs . The reason why I bring this up is what do you do when you have a long cycle let's say 16 weeks, you need to move your injections around correct?

Thanks Crew
I'll only inject a site once per week, regardless of length of cycle. I don't worry about length at all especially since I cruise anyways. But when I must pin more frequently because of either more oil volume, or shorter esters, I will add other sites sticking to only using each site once per week maximum

Actually equipoise and NPP have been shown to expand muscle fascia. You can dilute it with some grapeseed oil and filter it so that you inject more oil into the site for this effect.

Top Bottom