napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Shutdown

Anthony00

I understand every cycle induces shutdown . However my question is are their different severities of shut down . For example , if I wanted to do a cutting cycle, how suppressive on the HPTA would a low dose of Tren 150-200mg wk be compared to let’s say 75mg-100 VAR ED assuming both were ran with test for 8weeks with shorter esters and a full PCT
Thanks !

noone can answer how much shutdown you will or will not incur... that is all determined through bloodwork.. .all steroids are suppressive and effect everyone differently.. any answer given to you would be purely hypothetical and really not do you much of any good to go off of

Thank you ! Being that you’re an advocate for the safest and healthiest lifestyle, “in your opinion“ would it be safe to say that a low of Tren 150-200mg and a proper PCT one could achieve healthy levels of testicular function without long term consequences of infertility ? I am just trying to preplan the safest course of action with the least damaging effect as i know you understand ! Thank you so much !!

Clearly a lower dose lessens an issue but once again, your asking me to predict something that anyone being honest, cant truly say with certainty

Thank you ! Being that you’re an advocate for the safest and healthiest lifestyle, “in your opinion“ would it be safe to say that a low of Tren 150-200mg and a proper PCT one could achieve healthy levels of testicular function without long term consequences of infertility ? I am just trying to preplan the safest course of action with the least damaging effect as i know you understand ! Thank you so much !!
You'll have a higher chance at successful recovery, yes. But there are never any guarantees with this stuff

Top Bottom