napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Shout Out to IWGF for Speed & Painless

DT97

I ordered from another source on here 24 days ago and still haven't gotten a tracking # or shipment so

I decided to take the advice from several other members and order from Iwannagofaster last Sunday.

Just 4 days later I had my BGS shipment in hand.

I gotta say that I never thought I could shoot this much gear in a single shot and feel zero pain.

Not a bit of soreness the next day.

Looking forward to my next order from him.

Who's the other source ???? That's a long time not to get ur stuff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Both IWGF and 9th Wonder are so fast that it almost pisses me off. I mean that in the best way.

It was a domestic source.

To be fair he claimed he re-shipped on Tuesday last week so I'll give it until Tuesday of next week. What's so bizarre is that he won't give the tracking # so it gives the impression he never shipped.

IWGF gave me the tracking number the day it shipped.

Who's the other source ???? That's a long time not to get ur stuff

It was a domestic source.

To be fair he claimed he re-shipped on Tuesday last week so I'll give it until Tuesday of next week. What's so bizarre is that he won't give the tracking # so it gives the impression he never shipped.

IWGF gave me the tracking number the day it shipped.

I hope u get ur original gear or money back since 24 days is a little excessive !!!! Snail mail is faster then that

I ordered from another source on here 24 days ago and still haven't gotten a tracking # or shipment so

I decided to take the advice from several other members and order from Iwannagofaster last Sunday.

Just 4 days later I had my BGS shipment in hand.

I gotta say that I never thought I could shoot this much gear in a single shot and feel zero pain.

Not a bit of soreness the next day.

Looking forward to my next order from him.
Man. I'm so sorry that the other deal didn't work out for you. I hope that it gets settled soon.

We really appreciate you giving us a go. I'm glad we could get you handled quickly and you are satisfied. I know it can be nerve racking to try someone new when you still have unfinished business with another vendor. Thanks so much.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

The source was me. And it was shipped. Ive had some issues with shipping. Something is going on so i reshipped it w no tracking just to see whats happening. Also, i dont give people like you tracking because you bug the shit out of me and reps at the sames time emailing everyday 4-5 times a day to me and to a rep. That in my book is harrassment. I always answer. And if i dont i have a damn good reason. And i wasnt answering because i took my daughter to a theme park for her last back to school trip then got her ready to start school. You assholes are really getring on my nerves. I have a life and family just like yall. And ill tell you this straight. My family and spending a little time with them is more important than your FUCKING gear.

Phurious the fuck out!!!!

PHURIOUS

Coincidently. Your package was delivered yesterday. Yet i didnt recieve 17 emails telling me u got it. Weird.

PHURIOUS

Phurious.. You got me cracking up over here. It's all good.. Shit happens.

Yes it does. Yet some people dont seem to understand that. Ive never not delivered. And always w extra for the trouble if trouble arrises but when an asshole hounds me every single day 4-5 times a day. That really pisses me off. One email is good and be patient and wait for answer. Not email with the subject line. Need an answer by 5 pm or else. Lol. Customers have been getting a little too buggy lately and ive heard this from a couple sources too. People need to understand we are human beings too. No one is perfect.

PHURIOUS

I wish I was perfect. It would everything so much easier.

Lol. Oh man. This guy actually emailed me this am. Asking for his tracking number after i publicly said it was delivered sat. Its now monday and he is asking for tracking, you see These are the people that make this job hard. Lol.

PHURIOUS

Top Bottom