napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SHOULD I START A CYCLE???

AlmightyAlpha said:
So I really just want to do the most basic cycle to see how I grow and respond. 300-500mg test cyp a week with aromasin EOD, and some clomid and nolvadex pct.
Should I keep Caber on hand just in case prolactin levels get out of hand?? What would be the best basic cycle, assist, and pct? Like I said, new to all of this. I kind of know a little about gear, but not enough to do safely on my own. Much love to all of you!! And I hope you guys are reaching your goals!!!!!!!!

You won't need caber during that cycle, since there are no compounds you will be running to increase progesterone activity. Your basic good first test cycle would look like this

1-12 Test C 500mg per week
1-12 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
1-12 cycle assist or other cycle support product

PCT

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
GW 20mg per day
MK-2866 25mg per day

AlmightyAlpha said:
I would really like to drop my BF% to around 12-11% before I run anything. To me, that sounds the safest. I also naturally seem to store fat in lower pecs and abdominal.. as most men. What do you guys think? Here is an older pic about 6 months ago.. I'm a tad leaner now.

I think that's a smart move to drop your bodyfat to that range before starting. Judging just by this pic, I would say you have a good 4-5% bodyfat to lose at least, but changing up your diet a bit to drop carbs and fats and adding in cardio will really bring that down a lot. You aren't in bad shape now at all, but getting down to 11-12% would really let you make the most out of that cycle, and you'll get so much more out of it

RickRock said:
AlmightyAlpha said:
I would really like to drop my BF% to around 12-11% before I run anything. To me, that sounds the safest. I also naturally seem to store fat in lower pecs and abdominal.. as most men. What do you guys think? Here is an older pic about 6 months ago.. I'm a tad leaner now.

I think that's a smart move to drop your bodyfat to that range before starting. Judging just by this pic, I would say you have a good 4-5% bodyfat to lose at least, but changing up your diet a bit to drop carbs and fats and adding in cardio will really bring that down a lot. You aren't in bad shape now at all, but getting down to 11-12% would really let you make the most out of that cycle, and you'll get so much more out of it

Yeah. I definitely want to play it smart especially it being my first time. Kinda make it worth it. I changed up my diet about 5 days ago and I will def be killing cardio. I'm one of the few that can admit I have fat on me!! hahahahaha But yes, you guys are all awesome and I can't wait to start up and see the change and gain new friends along the way!! I appreciate the support. I really hope you guys mean it when you say I have a solid foundation and I'll be a monster.

Re: RE: Re: SHOULD I START A CYCLE???

AlmightyAlpha said:
Your body and mine kind of resembles each other, from the back anyway. I just started my first cycle and I'm using it to help preserve my mass while I cut. You could always go that route.

774edd09b227d207e295f58be786b5b3.jpg

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

AlmightyAlpha said:
RickRock said:
AlmightyAlpha said:

Yeah. I definitely want to play it smart especially it being my first time. Kinda make it worth it. I changed up my diet about 5 days ago and I will def be killing cardio. I'm one of the few that can admit I have fat on me!! hahahahaha But yes, you guys are all awesome and I can't wait to start up and see the change and gain new friends along the way!! I appreciate the support. I really hope you guys mean it when you say I have a solid foundation and I'll be a monster.

Oh there's no doubt about it brother. You have went about things the RIGHT way and have built one hell of a natural foundation. That says a lot right there, and speaks volumes. You should be proud of what you have accomplished at this point. I wish more people would take the approach that you have. It's obvious you have done everything correctly to get where you have, and there is not a doubt in my mind that you will have a very successful, and well deserved first cycle :)

What would you guys suggest for site location?? Should I switch from side delts to glutes every other pin? Maybe pin left delt, pin right delt, and then glutes??

Re: RE: Re: SHOULD I START A CYCLE???

AlmightyAlpha said:
What would you guys suggest for site location?? Should I switch from side delts to glutes every other pin? Maybe pin left delt, pin right delt, and then glutes??
That's perfectly fine to do. The number of sites you need depends on how often you are injecting. I try not to pin the same site more than once per week. If you only inject twice a week, just one site like delts or glutes is fine. EOD dosing with short esters would require delts and glutes or any other combination

Welcome to ar. You have a great base to start with. At your age. A cycle will do wonders for you. Your body should be very responsive. Make the first one count!
Good luck and stick around

AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
I'm new to this forum. I have been training for about 5 years now. I'm all natural and I have never ran any gear. I'm about 6'4 270lbs. I just want to get people's honest opinions on my physique and how gear would affect me and my performance and physique.
Thanks!!

Damn dog!!! Your a shit brick house. You have a very strong foundation. With test, cardio and a strict diet you would make substantial gains aesthetically!! I would really like to see the end result!!

So if I'm running 500 mg of Test cyp a week, would that be best split up into two injrctions? Maybe like monday 250mg and Thursday 250 mg?? Or should I just blast 500mg all at once every monday? What would you monsters suggest??

I've also cleaned the fuck out of my diet and upped the cardio to 45 minutes a day for 3 days straight and then off for a day. It has been almost a week and I'm already seeing a lot less water retention and definition. So I wonder how I'd change running just the Test cyp??

BigBusiness said:
AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
I'm new to this forum. I have been training for about 5 years now. I'm all natural and I have never ran any gear. I'm about 6'4 270lbs. I just want to get people's honest opinions on my physique and how gear would affect me and my performance and physique.
Thanks!!

Damn dog!!! Your a shit brick house. You have a very strong foundation. With test, cardio and a strict diet you would make substantial gains aesthetically!! I would really like to see the end result!!

Thanks big dog!! You're fucking huge too. I appreciate the feedback. I really came hear to meet cool, honest bodybuilders and to learn as much as I can.

AlmightyAlpha said:
BigBusiness said:
AlmightyAlpha said:
Hey what's up everyone?
Thanks!!

Thanks big dog!! You're fucking huge too. I appreciate the feedback. I really came hear to meet cool, honest bodybuilders and to learn as much as I can.

Nothing but good information here bro, everyone here is more than welcome to give honest advise. Absorb the info like a sponge.

Yes i wpuld believe you are natty based solely on your physique. There is no extreme definition you are just a big strong young man who ate big and lifted big.

What is your main end goal here to just get bigger or to shred thise muscles up first and then bring them up more.

I think the best thing you could do is just keep it sinple for your first cycle. Test only. And see how you react. Then you can start adding other products based on your specific goals.

Great job btw.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

AlmightyAlpha said:
So if I'm running 500 mg of Test cyp a week, would that be best split up into two injrctions? Maybe like monday 250mg and Thursday 250 mg?? Or should I just blast 500mg all at once every monday? What would you monsters suggest??

I've also cleaned the fuck out of my diet and upped the cardio to 45 minutes a day for 3 days straight and then off for a day. It has been almost a week and I'm already seeing a lot less water retention and definition. So I wonder how I'd change running just the Test cyp??

You got it. Monday and Thursday at 250mg each injection would be perfect. It's much more ideal to pin twice per week for stable blood levels versus all in one shot

PHURIOUS said:
Yes i wpuld believe you are natty based solely on your physique. There is no extreme definition you are just a big strong young man who ate big and lifted big.

What is your main end goal here to just get bigger or to shred thise muscles up first and then bring them up more.

I think the best thing you could do is just keep it sinple for your first cycle. Test only. And see how you react. Then you can start adding other products based on your specific goals.

Great job btw.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

I just want to improve my physique as much as possible and get top notch body composition. I'm in it for the long haul. I don't need to rush anything. I really just want to become harder, dryer, and gain very lean muscle mass.

Top Bottom