napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs for Muscular Dystrophy

Hunt Fish

I have a son 24 who has a form of muscular dystrophy called Myasthenia Gravis he was fine till 5yo then struggled to walk been in wheelchair since 10yo. He is looking for something to help keep muscle active to extend/better his life.

He can?t stand but walks himself around in his wheelchair (can go a few miles) struggles to lift arms over head so if there is any improvement it will be easy to tell! He only weighs 100 - 110 lbs

We understand there may be risks and hold no one here responsible for anything we do so please fell free to make recommendations.

sarms were designed to prevent muscle wastage and could definitely be of great benefit to him... i can help you with a good muscle building stack to go with for him that would also help with healing and an increase in hunger.. you would want to continue on mk677 a minimum of 6 months...

you can get everything you need at https://sarms.forsale

[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day first two weeks then bump to 50 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]9-12 N2generate https://www.needtobuildmuscle.com/store/hcgenerate-n2generate.html
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Mini pct 13-16

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day[/FONT]

I would love to see a log on this , this would be a fantastic study to see the true power and potential of sarms and what they got designed to do !
Sarms.forsale would definitely be my go to for everything! You are in great hands with Dylan

sarms are far safer for him than anabolic steroids and even the harsh drugs that are out there today to treat muscle wasting, give it a shot and let us know

I have a son 24 who has a form of muscular dystrophy called Myasthenia Gravis he was fine till 5yo then struggled to walk been in wheelchair since 10yo. He is looking for something to help keep muscle active to extend/better his life.

He can?t stand but walks himself around in his wheelchair (can go a few miles) struggles to lift arms over head so if there is any improvement it will be easy to tell! He only weighs 100 - 110 lbs

We understand there may be risks and hold no one here responsible for anything we do so please fell free to make recommendations.

What has his medical professional recommended for his disorder?

I think SARMs are definitely worth a try. Dylan gave you an awesome stack. Let us know what changes you see if you decide to move forward with it.

Thanks guys I will be doing more research on things.

Is there anything else I can do a lighter first step cycle maybe? Want to ease into this and we?re not rich as I care for him full time.

Also it took 8 years for the doctors to figure out what was exactly wrong with him. There is no cure or treatment they tell us we have tried a few things they recommended and saw no improvement. This is a pretty rare form and it?s in his dna he was born with it I?m a carrier in my dna and so was his mom so he got it full bore. She has two other kids with two different dads 14 and 20 and there both fine as of now, I chose not to have any more kids as I dint want to chance it or spread bad dna down the road!

you could drop the lgd and just go with mk2866 and mk677... that would still be extremely ideal and those are the two most important for him anyway

Dylan has got you 100% with this as mk2866 is great for repair and healing as well as mk677 both of those are great for putting on and keeping muscle and mk677 will help him grow and benefit him greatly, you are in good hands with that reccomend stack

Top Bottom