napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

San Antonio area Golds Gym's.... the new OBGYN

44YOGearHead

So the other day my regular gym was closed for the holiday and I forgot my access card in one of the other cars so instead of getting it I went to Gold's. Talk about a disappointing bowl of vagisil and oats! I'm old enough to remember when Gold's was virtually the cornerstone of bodybuilding gyms where big guys went and inspired the masses. How times have changed... now it's full of pudgy fat guys that look like they moderately lift and bearded, tatt'd up skinny guys wearing Tommy Copper sleeves and color coordinated workout clothes. It almost makes me wanna get tatt removal proceedures and shave my own beard off so I can't be considered one of their bro's. Maybe all Gold's aren't like this, maybe this city is full of pussies and I should just move I'm just so disgusted with the state of things here in the SA commercial gyms. What ever happened to the hey days of long gone?

well it is a bunch of dweebs that go there for the tshirt, and the same dweebs that come on this very forum and ask for roids even tho im 20 im on my 5th cycle cuz I have capped out of my natty muscle Arnold did it so I don't see the problems. no no no don't tell me that I am too young all I want you to do is tell me if this cycle of adrol and anavar is ok, I really aint worried about how my liver will look cuz that's on the inside no one can see that. lol

well it is a bunch of dweebs that go there for the tshirt, and the same dweebs that come on this very forum and ask for roids even tho im 20 im on my 5th cycle cuz I have capped out of my natty muscle Arnold did it so I don't see the problems. no no no don't tell me that I am too young all I want you to do is tell me if this cycle of adrol and anavar is ok, I really aint worried about how my liver will look cuz that's on the inside no one can see that. lol

Too funny bro.

Yeah man I agree. I have tatts and a beard at times but I know what guys you're talkin about. I didn't know you were from SA! Would be cool to workout sometime although I haven't had a workout partner in years lol I love in Kyle

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Yeah man I agree. I have tatts and a beard at times but I know what guys you're talkin about. I didn't know you were from SA! Would be cool to workout sometime although I haven't had a workout partner in years lol I love in Kyle

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

That's right up the road... where do you train? San Marcos has that Metroplex gym ever been there? Yeah I tend to train solo myself, there is one guy I train with if we ever see one another in the gym. Powerlifter dude... legs like oak trees. My knees have gone to complete shit over the years and now I can't even squat without pain... I liked it better when I was 44 cuz 45 is kickin my ass lol.

Last edited:
That's right up the road... where do you train? San Marcos has that Metroplex gym ever been there? Yeah I tend to train solo myself, there is one guy I train with if we ever see one another in the gym. Powerlifter dude... legs like oak trees. My knees have gone to complete shit over the years and now I can't even squat without pain... I liked it better when I was 44 cuz 45 is kickin my ass lol.

I go to golds. I go to SM sometimes but I work in Austin so I'm there most of the time. But gold's def isn't like it used to be.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I go to golds. I go to SM sometimes but I work in Austin so I'm there most of the time. But gold's def isn't like it used to be.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Well I hope your Gold's is better than the estrogen factory here in SA bro. These fucks haven't figured out that you can't do a pussy workout and then go eat a ten pound burrito at Chapolte. (however the fuck it's spelled)

So the other day my regular gym was closed for the holiday and I forgot my access card in one of the other cars so instead of getting it I went to Gold's. Talk about a disappointing bowl of vagisil and oats! I'm old enough to remember when Gold's was virtually the cornerstone of bodybuilding gyms where big guys went and inspired the masses. How times have changed... now it's full of pudgy fat guys that look like they moderately lift and bearded, tatt'd up skinny guys wearing Tommy Copper sleeves and color coordinated workout clothes. It almost makes me wanna get tatt removal proceedures and shave my own beard off so I can't be considered one of their bro's. Maybe all Gold's aren't like this, maybe this city is full of pussies and I should just move I'm just so disgusted with the state of things here in the SA commercial gyms. What ever happened to the hey days of long gone?

We all have to start somewhere man, don't hate.
Not everyone is a gear head like you :)

Chipotle actually has macros for you to customize your meal.
You can make it fit and it's pretty effing healthy and damn tasty!

Chipotle actually has macros for you to customize your meal.
You can make it fit and it's pretty effing healthy and damn tasty!

Think about the portion sizes and what you typically see on some of these trolls plates. Sure it can be a fairly healthy and palatable meal, but unfortunately the average so called health conscious eater in there thinks you can get a big ass'd meal and slather on 2 pounds of toppings (Sour Cream, Guac, whatever else) and call it healthy... decent yes, in moderation... key words "IN MODERATION".

I totally agree with ya... People have no clue how much they are eating and wonder why they are fat.

The burrito I get there is 1200 calories 115 carbs 75 protein and 45 fat. But I save my macros and make it work, but I also only go there once a month. I destroy that burrito literally in minutes but it's soo worth it :)

Not where I live. They got shut down for getting ppl sick multiple times at multiple restaurants. They had to shut down the stores for a week and re-train everyone. I'll never eat there.

Ya, I know. There's another chain that's called Moe's Tacos. It's pretty much the same thing. Easy to fit your macros

Chipotle also likes to lie to its customers about what it serves. Fuck chipotle. I mean it's delicious but if you lie about your food you lost my business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Chipotle also likes to lie to its customers about what it serves. Fuck chipotle. I mean it's delicious but if you lie about your food you lost my business.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

They are not my favorite by any means. I like Ghenghis Grill where I control virtually every aspect of what I eat and the portions. Sometimes they are my post workout spot to feed.

Top Bottom