napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

samson!!!!!

lange1713

placed my first order with SAMSON a few weeks ago and I was not let down. Great products, fast shipping, and packaged perfectly so there were no issues. Great customer service as well. Placing another order next week. Great supplier!

placed my first order with SAMSON a few weeks ago and I was not let down. Great products, fast shipping, and packaged perfectly so there were no issues. Great customer service as well. Placing another order next week. Great supplier!

Thank you for your feedback!!

I have ordered multiple times from Samson and each time his time to respond back to me has always been quick and timely.
I have been using his Sust 350 and I can say after 5 shots there is no PIP like I have experienced with other like dose test blends.
His overall rapid response to payment methods to shipping have all been one of the best I have come across now in some time.
Best of all is his treatment of returning customers!! Very nice indeed...choices are out there, but?s very nice to be appreciated and to have that appreciation shown to you as a customer!
Highly recommend Samson if you have not tried him...well worth it with quality professional products and a high customer service level!

Top Bottom