napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 sides?

Music311

So I'm 4 weeks into a lgd cycle and it's going well. I was just curious how bad the vision sides are for s4? I'm a delivery driver, and definitely need my night vision. I was thinking about stacking s4 and lgd for next cycle, but a little worried about night vision. Any first hand experience with s4 would be awesome. Thanks guys.

So I'm 4 weeks into a lgd cycle and it's going well. I was just curious how bad the vision sides are for s4? I'm a delivery driver, and definitely need my night vision. I was thinking about stacking s4 and lgd for next cycle, but a little worried about night vision. Any first hand experience with s4 would be awesome. Thanks guys.

S4 sides are completely dose dependent, and easily controlled following the s4 dosing protocol. It would be a great stack for you, and you can start out low on dose, and do small increases each week to assess any side effects. Doing that will enable you to find your sweet spot on dose before the vision side effects become an issue

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I ran S4 on my first Sarms run and the sides were manageable.
Start out low and increase every 3 days until you are at 50mr split am/pm.
If you get to a point where it becomes too much simply back it down a little and cruise.

I'm going into my 2nd week on s4. I haven't noticed any night vision problems but I have colorful visuals, and last night I experienced slight tracers when I was sorting cloths. I actuality like the sides so far.

I'm going into my 2nd week on s4. I haven't noticed any night vision problems but I have colorful visuals, and last night I experienced slight tracers when I was sorting cloths. I actuality like the sides so far.

sounds a bit like psychedelics haha!

Update: I'm on day 17 with S4. The visuals are not as strong as before. I'm getting viens on my upper arms and my muscles are hard.My legs are also cutting up. I'm eating cleaner than I ever have, so I'm not positive that the S4 is entirely responsible for my belly fat reduction, but Im going to say it has a lot to do with it. Co- workers are noticing ,and making comments, so Iv'e been wearing bigger clothes. They see my lunch, and think I'm crazy. My TRT clinic used to Rx Winstrol troaches once or twice a year, but thats over. S4 is a lot like Winstrol but without the crazy size Winstrol puts on you. Winstrole had my shoulders looking like boulders and my right elbow swelled up; a totally juiced up look.

Top Bottom