napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4 cause vision effected , shall i continue or not

daweewng1312

Hi Dylan,

This is my very first experience using SARMS. Recently I had bought S4 and using 25mg BD everyday.

I started experienced yellow tinted vision since the fourth day, other than that there is no other side effects so far.

From outdoor to indoor in daytime, I experienced quite bad vision and it takes few minutes to adjust my vision back to normal. I do start feel that my eyes are quite sensitive to light especially at daytime when I am driving and I need to put on my sunglasses to reduce the uncomfortable.

Today is my 12th day using S4.

I would like to know is my vision side effect still normal and if I continue it, will my vision be getting worse? If I complete the 12 weeks cycle, how long do I take to completely take away the yellow tinted vision from me after I stop S4?

Really hope can get your professional advise. Thanks

The yellow tint and light sensitivity are well known, "temporary" sides from taking S4. These side effects will subside once you stop taking the S4. There is a 5 day on, 2 days off dosing protocol you can try. I'm in week four @80mg of S4 per day and experience little, if any side effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
The yellow tint and light sensitivity are well known, "temporary" sides from taking S4. These side effects will subside once you stop taking the S4. There is a 5 day on, 2 days off dosing protocol you can try. I'm in week four @80mg of S4 per day and experience little, if any side effects

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for sharing it. I will continue S4 as wish the vision will not get worse.

I was attracted by the S4 because it helps to reduce the body fat. However, I keep my workout day to 5-6 times per week. At this moment, I barely see my body fat drop.

How is your experience in fat reducing?

fat reduction with s4 is excellent but more so for muscle hardening and lean muscle gain and as you know, the more lean muscle you gain, the more fat you lose, making s4 HIGHLY effective for fat loss...

Typically sides with s4 will not increase unless you increase the dose, after its reached peak concentration (which you have by now). So as long as the sides are tolerable at your current dose you should be just fine bro

Typically sides with s4 will not increase unless you increase the dose, after its reached peak concentration (which you have by now). So as long as the sides are tolerable at your current dose you should be just fine bro

So far I am still able to tolerate the sides. Wish no worsen the vision future

Important to mention that the primary driver of fat loss will be your nutrition IE. Eating in a calorie deficit. The second driver will be cardio. S4 will aid in fat loss if proper nutrition and cardio are in place.

All the changes come in time bro. You just have to make sure you are doing everything on your end to make that happen with proper diet and training.

Top Bottom