napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roelly Winklaar and that dumb facial expression

44YOGearHead

Four things will prevent Roelly from placing top 4:

1. That dumb ass flex face he makes.

2. Always having that dumb hat turned sideways like he's 11.

3. His traps in a rear dbl biceps pose.

4. The horrible euro music they put in his videos that make you click away from them.

He has to much mass anyway n not aesthetic enough
I couldn't agree more. He looks like shit. That's why he can't ever place anywhere respectable in the big show

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I couldn't agree more. He looks like shit. That's why he can't ever place anywhere respectable in the big show

If I looked like RR I'd share the same opinion, but I'm just a lump of bumpy knots so I like the big dudes. Out of curiosity bro how big are your arms and shoulder width? Your avatar has me jelly.

Bro shame on you man... never too much mass. I'd love to be built like that.

Mass monsters are out man....that's why him or ramy won't ever win....now there's nothing wrong with being that big if it's your personal preference..I'm just saying competition wise...on the street he's a fucking beast, a scary beast, can't blame you for wanting his size..but competition wise he's too much mass not enough shape and conditioning

Mass monsters are out man....that's why him or ramy won't ever win....now there's nothing wrong with being that big if it's your personal preference..I'm just saying competition wise...on the street he's a fucking beast, a scary beast, can't blame you for wanting his size..but competition wise he's too much mass not enough shape and conditioning

Bro you know I'm a bit touched man. What about Phil?? He's a big dude too!

Bro you know I'm a bit touched man. What about Phil?? He's a big dude too!

Phil competes at what like 250/260 lbs ? Bigger that average but not as heavy as those other guys..Kevin usually comes in 240 's but he said he'll be 250 ish this year

Phil competes at what like 250/260 lbs ? Bigger that average but not as heavy as those other guys..Kevin usually comes in 240 's but he said he'll be 250 ish this year

250? I'd love to get to see them in person and see how we measure up on certain things.

If I looked like RR I'd share the same opinion, but I'm just a lump of bumpy knots so I like the big dudes. Out of curiosity bro how big are your arms and shoulder width? Your avatar has me jelly.
Not near as big as you bro lol. I'm not sure on shoulder width, but arms are just a bit under 18"....around 17 5/8" last I checked

Not near as big as you bro lol. I'm not sure on shoulder width, but arms are just a bit under 18"....around 17 5/8" last I checked

Holy shit my arms are only an 1/8" less than yours???Cool!! :)

....Now if only I could get my waist down like that

Well you project it well bro, you look like a frikking Greek statue dipped in gear lol. I thought you were sitting on 20's bro.

Hell u stood beside Cutler before

Yeah and that was the first time I ever considered myself as a big guy after seeing the picture bro. Every compliment I got before that I thought to myself "This dude has no clue what big looks like...".

Top Bottom