napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

ROBOLICS Review - new members

mauak

I just want to share my experience with new members. When I first got here, looking for a source I was a little concerned about send my money before I get the products (That's not my first cycle btw, just my first online shopping). I asked NY to send me the Robolics email, in the way to have a price list.

Well, I receive the email, I choose my products, and I follow the instructions. I send the money on Monday and receive everything on Friday. I receive a tracking number to follow up and the package was perfect. The communication is fast. I recommend.

👊👍

I just want to share my experience with new members. When I first got here, looking for a source I was a little concerned about send my money before I get the products (That's not my first cycle btw, just my first online shopping). I asked NY to send me the Robolics email, in the way to have a price list.

Well, I receive the email, I choose my products, and I follow the instructions. I send the money on Monday and receive everything on Friday. I receive a tracking number to follow up and the package was perfect. The communication is fast. I recommend.

👊👍
Glad to hear everything went well...Goodluck man

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Not surprising at all. Robo has been around for awhile now and has nothing but solid reviews and bloods to prove.

My first experience was the same, great communication, tracking number, fast delivery, safe packaging

Tren results of finishing 10ml was huge, HUGE. Strength, body composition, drive. Completely pleased beyond expected

Been blasting his test cypionate and deca for about 5 weeks now. Fucking fantastic. It's some stout gear for sure.

Dylan is running Robo for his mega recomp cycle and his results are very impressive to say the least.

I've never seen a negative review about Robo except for some whiny ass bitches from a certain forum that only endorses their own gear.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Been blasting his test cypionate and deca for about 5 weeks now. Fucking fantastic. It's some stout gear for sure.

Dylan is running Robo for his mega recomp cycle and his results are very impressive to say the least.

I've never seen a negative review about Robo except for some whiny ass bitches from a certain forum that only endorses their own gear.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

thanks man

Robo has been top notch for years. His consistency providing top quality gear and customer service is nearly unmatched right now, and he's certainly set the standard by which all UGLs should be judged.

You're in perfect hands with Robo, and that's an opinion from experience, and one you'll find across the net on many different forums with thousands of pleased customers.

On top of that, he's a damn good dude.

[email protected]

👊👍

What did you end up ordering?

Top Bottom