roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robolics Products Pics

-SD-

348kiah.jpg

1zefm12.jpg

opu69f.jpg

1115y76.jpg

His packaging is so sick. I've never had a source actually vacuum seal thier gear. Nothing to worry about with breaking
f645276f9f7e4fc6a9777e8702c5265c.jpg
ec9fd82b1fb3ecfbfb3d283fddd3710f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

gotta question although i see it...!! is robo a good source i was just on evo and they i guess don't like me haha but ne way just want some confirmation before hand thanks...

does anyone know anything about PSL
Psl is cool they are from over seas they have had some issues though they had that sludge vial. A member contacted me about fake dbol and I'm pretty darn sure I got fake halo from psl lol.

gotta question although i see it...!! is robo a good source i was just on evo and they i guess don't like me haha but ne way just want some confirmation before hand thanks...
Ya he's good. I like him a lot. He got dropped from evo with everyone else. Nonreason. Just evo being evo. They brought in berd to take it all over. So they dripped every other source.

The photos look great! I have heard really great things about Robolics!! :D
I would like to know if you accept BitCoin?

I think the color makes a big difference

It honestly does, looks much more appealing to the eye and makes it pop. We know the quality of the gear inside, and now the labels are attractive as well. Good job bud

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom