napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Robo reviews

You won’t be disappointed at all. I’ve been running Robo’s Cyp on a cruise for the past two months. No problems at all. There’s good blood work posted all over. Enjoy bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo is da bomb. I was running Robo cyp at 150mg a week and my blood work after 6 weeks 3 days after last pin test levels over 1500 had to lower it to 100mg a week.

I’m running his Tren Ace I pin with a slin 1ml and goes through the slin like it’s going through a 23g needle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm getting ready to order my next cycle and it would be crazy to order Primo, or anything else, from any other source.....

Thanks guys I appreciate the response. Buddha I read that you were gonna start a 16 week cycle in Feb? Already ordering the next one? Lol

I have a couple questions guys and would appreciate your knowledge.

I have been running susta for 12 weeks now from PL... should I finish this cycle 4 more weeks with my robo cyp or should I save it for next cycle and begin my pct?

I’ve ran many robo cycles, your gonna have a hell of a time finding someone better all around. Search many boards, he’s pretty much as good as it gets. I’m not a rep or affiliated with robo

Thanks guys I appreciate the response. Buddha I read that you were gonna start a 16 week cycle in Feb? Already ordering the next one? Lol

I've heard it said that, when you are completely focused on the lifestyle you are always planning your next cycle before you are done with the one you are on. This is the second year I plan one 16 week EQ based cycle and the rest cruise. Next year I plan on doing my first Primo cycle, and I would have to be crazy to order from anyone but Robo....that shit is expensive.....

"I'm cool like that....."

Top Bottom