napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

quick question on nolva/ralox

been awhile since i posted. what up guys. i see that nolva/ralox both block the estrogen in the breast tissue, but does it also block it everywhere else in the body? i'm seeing stuff about ralox like it works as estrogen in the body, but as a blocker in other areas, but with the black box warning of blood clots makes me nervous. plus i have nolva on hand already. i want to block estrogen in the breast tissue only.

thanks

I would be quite hesitant with raloxifene in general... theres a lot of possible negative aspects of it as you can already see and im just not very comfortable recommending it and that is a good indication of why you rarely see it used or sold... i would avoid it but thats up to you

I would be quite hesitant with raloxifene in general... theres a lot of possible negative aspects of it as you can already see and im just not very comfortable recommending it and that is a good indication of why you rarely see it used or sold... i would avoid it but thats up to you
yeh for sure, like i said i already have nolvadex on hand. what i really need to know is does nolvadex only target the estrogen in the breast tissues or does it block it in the whole body?

yeh for sure, like i said i already have nolvadex on hand. what i really need to know is does nolvadex only target the estrogen in the breast tissues or does it block it in the whole body?
im lost, you think that estrogen is only in the breast tissue and not the entire body? how could it only target breast tissue? estrogen doesnt just occur in breast tissue... thats just where you get side effects from it... that doesnt even make sense

nolvadex is a SERM, not an AI

it blocks the feedback of estrogen from cycling back into the pituitary glands

has nothing to do with breast tissues speficially

Nolvadex helps with estrogen entirely. Having negative effects with breast tissue (gynecomastia) is just a side effect from high estrogen.

yeh, just to be clear, most information on nolvadex cites that it works in the breast tissue and estrogen receptor sites, most of the website i looked at it didn't say that it blocked it in the entire body, which is what i was looking for clarification on.

anyway, i have my answer now. thanks.

yeh, just to be clear, most information on nolvadex cites that it works in the breast tissue and estrogen receptor sites, most of the website i looked at it didn't say that it blocked it in the entire body, which is what i was looking for clarification on.

anyway, i have my answer now. thanks.
Look at it this way, even if you didn't get the answer think about how many have used it 1000's of times vs a worry

Top Bottom