napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOMSTORE - Cycle Log

- I will also try and get a body composition report although I know generic ones at the gym are not that good I guess it will give the forum and myself an idea

Week 4 22/10/18

Weight - 83.2kg (183.4lbs)

Week 5 29/10/18 -

Weight - 86.6kg (190.9lbs)

Notes - from week 5 feel slightly sluggish however very strong and press and rep with ease and great form. can feel the e compound kick in and noticed a bump in weight significantly. look allot more full chest and delts being the highlights. apologies with the delay in the log had a family loss in addition to not feeling welcome by a certain members who criticised my cycle. IMO, everyone is different in terms to tolerance benefits and side effects etc. I genuinely feel like my body is responding very well to these compounds granted it's a first cycle - my weight was circa 70kg top of the year (very lean) to now approaching the end of the year sitting at 16kg more with still 3 weeks left of my cycle. this is a testament to the gear that I'm using from Pharma! very very satisfied and confident with the product quality etc. would only ever use/ trust this brand. only sides is mood fluctuation but that is depending on the current situations that I'm enduring essentially enhancing the highs and lows. stay tuned for week 6 this Monday! #dragonpharma

Been waiting for this!!! Keep killing it my man!!!

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Week 6 05/11/18 -

Weight - 85.3kg (188.05lbs)

added daily cardio LITT/HITT 5 times a week, tapering the body fat down. strength has not been impacted at all, I guess it's true what they say.. nothing beats a first cycle

no pip whatsoever - also no tren cough, a god send. will be using this brand for my next cycle also, end of week 1 update will be posted tomorrow

thats pretty great. Its strange but for me im into my third week and now just using same Test-E as you and I still get pip and soreness in the injection site. Beside that so far the gains have been pretty strong! I use a 1" 23g, thats all I could find around here and you?

thats pretty great. Its strange but for me im into my third week and now just using same Test-E as you and I still get pip and soreness in the injection site. Beside that so far the gains have been pretty strong! I use a 1" 23g, thats all I could find around here and you?

hey bro, perhaps it's down to technique? took me a while to get comfortable and even still sometimes I get nervous and sweaty lol I use a 1 1/4 to a 1 depending on the site. DG has a really good protocol in video format which goes through injection technique in some detail. naturally the more you inject in the same site the more accustomed you will become to it. where is it that you're injecting to atm? eg my first shot was in my right quad and oh my I thought I'd never walk again lmao

hey bro, perhaps it's down to technique? took me a while to get comfortable and even still sometimes I get nervous and sweaty lol I use a 1 1/4 to a 1 depending on the site. DG has a really good protocol in video format which goes through injection technique in some detail. naturally the more you inject in the same site the more accustomed you will become to it. where is it that you're injecting to atm? eg my first shot was in my right quad and oh my I thought I'd never walk again lmao

LOL! My first ever injection was in the right quad too. It was pretty bad for almost 2 weeks, it was mixed with some proprionat which made it even worse. I have done by this point both delts a couple times and both my glutes twice. Butt is always the easiest to tolerate but I like in some way how my arms feel with the delt shots. Each quad I only did once and I really prefer staying away from them now. I have to find DG video on that now, thanks dude!

LOL! My first ever injection was in the right quad too. It was pretty bad for almost 2 weeks, it was mixed with some proprionat which made it even worse. I have done by this point both delts a couple times and both my glutes twice. Butt is always the easiest to tolerate but I like in some way how my arms feel with the delt shots. Each quad I only did once and I really prefer staying away from them now. I have to find DG video on that now, thanks dude!

Glutes are always going to be the easiest and safest.

no problem friend, glad I could help. for the most part it's about just taking a leap of faith and getting your hands dirty and you learn the best way like that imo. I can still do side quad injections with no issues but top quad is a no no lol

I've never been able to do a successful glute shot as I don't feel comfortable injecting where I can't see properly - also week 7 update coming later on :)

Try in front of a mirror.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Try in front of a mirror.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Week 7 12/11/18 -

Weight - 84.6kg (186.6lbs)

I will try and get a full body composition for Week 8 update (cycle shortened to previous injury) I am aware that they are a loose estimate would be very interested. really feel that my body has got accustomed to my new frame. aiming to close in at 185 circa 12% bf. making most judgements on the mirror cardio is now key and subsequent maintenance. and continue the strength progression. quality of dragon pharma has been absolutely fantastic. would only use this brand - already filling up my cart for my next cycle ;)

apologies during the inactivity during the offseason - thought it would be more appropriate to deliver a final update post pct. I obtained the following from a body composition analyser, although the results would not be accurate to the decimal, they are substantial enough to document.

weight: 79.3kg (174.82lbs)
fat: 8.3%
fat mass: 6.6kg
FFM: 72.7kg
muscle mass: 69.1kg

very happy with the results that I have achieved and subsequently been able to retain. big shout out to pharama com for their high quality products and customer services. will be ordering my next cycle this week.

just my humble opinion, but DP is garbage! Has WAAY to much ba and the pip on any of there products I'd say 300mg and up is just friction' brutal! I had a bottle of test e 400, I threw that nonsense out. I couldn't sit down for 2-3 days on that side. Yes I know what I'm doing and it didn't matter if I warmed the oil, massaged before and lightly after pinning, nor how slow the oil was released took 3 m minutes on a cc to see if that corrected things. Stay with Pharma brands or very well known UGL ie balkan, EU, ZPHC, Calvin, Genesis, Spectrum etc. Sorry to be a pre-maddona (not sure how you spell that lol) but I am with my gear.., after all you never heard of anyone servicing their Ferrari with "just whatever is laying around." In the end you'll thank me for the advise, worth it to wait or get the good stuff, hah another perfect example. Cheers!

just my humble opinion, but DP is garbage! Has WAAY to much ba and the pip on any of there products I'd say 300mg and up is just friction' brutal! I had a bottle of test e 400, I threw that nonsense out. I couldn't sit down for 2-3 days on that side. Yes I know what I'm doing and it didn't matter if I warmed the oil, massaged before and lightly after pinning, nor how slow the oil was released took 3 m minutes on a cc to see if that corrected things. Stay with Pharma brands or very well known UGL ie balkan, EU, ZPHC, Calvin, Genesis, Spectrum etc. Sorry to be a pre-maddona (not sure how you spell that lol) but I am with my gear.., after all you never heard of anyone servicing their Ferrari with "just whatever is laying around." In the end you'll thank me for the advise, worth it to wait or get the good stuff, hah another perfect example. Cheers!

I've been PIP free since using DP. worked well for me, will be using again :)

I've been PIP free since using DP. worked well for me, will be using again :)

Using DP Prop at the moment, and there is a bit of PIP (although in fairness, that's the nature of this ester regardless of the lab). That said, it's by no means intense, and would say is nothing more than a minor annoyance.

just my humble opinion, but DP is garbage! Has WAAY to much ba and the pip on any of there products I'd say 300mg and up is just friction' brutal! I had a bottle of test e 400, I threw that nonsense out.

Hello sir.

A high concentration product like test 400 from any lab will cause some PIP.

The vast majority of our customers are pretty happy with the DP line.

Regards.

Top Bottom