napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PharmaComStore Auction (ENDED)

$72 if i understand this is for $300 worth of gear. You wanna run with big dogs you do what big dogs do...heck i'll make it intersting $80

$75 I have adex and some "break glass in case of emergency" letro, but it would be wise to have aromasin on hand...

JT, $1-2 increments only. $80 bid has been voided but you $72 bid was valid, but however is now been outbid.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

Only 1 winner this auction and future auctions. Last auction was a first iSarms auction multi winner special.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

$89 I've never used HGH...perhaps now is a good time to try it

92 , never tried hgh been useing mk677 , cant hgh stop ur natuaral hgh production? Im 31 so do i even have much hgh still being produced?

$93 I've never used any sarms nor hgh, nor do I really know what levels of hgh I still produce at 43 either really. My tendons and joints aren't very happy with me anymore as I get older, but I sure as heck am not going to stop training heavy. I've read here an there that low(ish) dosage cycles of hgh can help with joints a bit though, so it's something I may research some more and try in the future.

Top Bottom