napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

PHARMACOM'S TREN BASE 1st ATTEMPT - FAIL

Iron4Life

Hello brothers, so my attempt to use the tren base has been unsuccessful. i drew .5cc using my standard 23g, then switched to 25g for the injection. i pinned, and when i pressed down on the plunger, it wouldn't move. i removed the syringe from my quad and saw that the raws had collected at the tip of the needle and caused a blockage. next, i changed the needle to a 23g and tried again. again, the blockage from the collected raws would not allow me to depress the plunger. tried again in a different spot, same result. out of curiosity, i removed the syringe and plunged down just to see how much pressure it would take, and it took quite a bit before the blockage popped through the needle. enough where if you forced the injection into yourself, you would probably cause some internal scarring.

i was very much looking forward to finally trying this product i've waited over a month to receive and i must say, it was disappointing. i bought 2 vials of this stuff too. i'm at a wits end. not sure what to do other than just binning it in the garbage because i'm not down to pinning with an 18g, which this product probably requires.

When pinning water base, the raws will collect at the end of the syringe. You must keep aspirating as this will unclog the end. You will also never fully get everything out of the syringe at least I never could

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

any base in water is bound for this to happen, just aspirate when you feel a clog and then push plunger again. This isn't a manufacturer issue brother , it happens with all water bases at one point or another, trust me don't throw it away.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Like the others said, water base is a huge pain in the ass. For the most part, it'll clog like that every injection. You'll just need to continually aspirated every time you feel a clog. I wouldn't question the quality based upon this either, it's pretty typical.

i did try aspirating a couple times when i pinned with the 23g but it did not help. just to give you an idea, when i couldn't push the tren base into my quad, i took out the syringe and drew back the plunger. the blockage of the raws remained and sucked the plunger back up, due to the negative pressure. your suggestions, as i have tried, are not practical in application. i'm going to try to think of some way i can use this product without inflicting a gaping hole in my leg. if i can't, into the garbage it goes.

i had an idea, and if any knowledgeable brothers could offer their advice, i'd appreciate it. i'm thinking that maybe i could pop open the vial of tren base after the raws have settled, remove the liquid layer as much as possible, dry the remaining raws, and brew that with gso. that's the only real solution i could come up with to salvage this order. anyone with experience, awaiting your input.

i had an idea, and if any knowledgeable brothers could offer their advice, i'd appreciate it. i'm thinking that maybe i could pop open the vial of tren base after the raws have settled, remove the liquid layer as much as possible, dry the remaining raws, and brew that with gso. that's the only real solution i could come up with to salvage this order. anyone with experience, awaiting your input.
Base esters are hard to break down and fully suspend takes some pretty harsh solvents. Not to mention it was in water to begin with, which water and oil don't mix well

PHARMACOM BOARD REP
please PM me for inquiries

Not to mention now you're talking about brewing. If that's the case I'd just order raws to that, not extract them from a suspension

i definitetly would not start tampering with it and cause sterilization issues with the gear

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

You can try running really hot water over the syringe after you draw it out of the vial and shake the syringe vigorously (not too hard, with the cap on) before performing the injection to get the crystals from just falling straight to the bottom. When you pin slam that shit in very quickly dont go slow, fast before gravity draws them back to the bottom.

And instead of quads hit chest or biceps, triceps. When you hit quads you are forced to hold the needle vertically which will make the crystals fall to the bottom of the needle and clog faster, doing chest, bi's or tri's you can hold the barrel horizontally so after you shake it up before injection the crystals sort od stay in place instead of all sink to the bottom.

I 23g should work if it doesnt a 22-21g will. There is no reason to go as low as a 18g unless the crystals are fucking huge. There are other ways to get them to dissolve inside the barrel too but I wouldnt be at liberty to post on the open forum as they can get tricky.

Edit: You can also hit VG or glutes, delts while holding the barrel horizontally, altho i wouldnt recommend it for a first time user as you may not be able to walk after. I would test pip in the upper body first before hitting the legs. Also i wouldnt hit delts first time either cause if it hurts bad enough it can make upperbody movements hard and prevent workouts, and delts recieve much less blood flow which means it will hurt for longer.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off, PM me for Titan Research price list]

Last edited:
You can try running really hot water over the syringe after you draw it out of the vial and shake the syringe vigorously (not too hard, with the cap on) before performing the injection to get the crystals from just falling straight to the bottom. When you pin slam that shit in very quickly dont go slow, fast before gravity draws them back to the bottom.

And instead of quads hit chest or biceps, triceps. When you hit quads you are forced to hold the needle vertically which will make the crystals fall to the bottom of the needle and clog faster, doing chest, bi's or tri's you can hold the barrel horizontally so after you shake it up before injection the crystals sort od stay in place instead of all sink to the bottom.

I 23g should work if it doesnt a 22-21g will. There is no reason to go as low as a 18g unless the crystals are fucking huge. There are other ways to get them to dissolve inside the barrel too but I wouldnt be at liberty to post on the open forum as they can get tricky.

Edit: You can also hit VG or glutes, delts while holding the barrel horizontally, altho i wouldnt recommend it for a first time user as you may not be able to walk after. I would test pip in the upper body first before hitting the legs. Also i wouldnt hit delts first time either cause if it hurts bad enough it can make upperbody movements hard and prevent workouts, and delts recieve much less blood flow which means it will hurt for longer.

[Use the name SdBronco for 10% off, PM me for Titan Research price list]

^^^this I agree though I'd avoid injecting a no ester into the lower body bro, especially water based, it's gonna suck bad. VG is one of the most painless spots to pin, but you'll feel that shit and you'll be in pure agony for at least a day.

Top Bottom