napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom - About Us - Our standards

CODE= "JULY4" !!!

Happy 4th of July everybody, for us at Pharmacom to show our appreciation to our customers we will be offering 25% off ALL purchases , use code "JULY4" at checkout!!!!
www.pharmacomstore.ws

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had problem with payment confirmation that made me nervous....even after first payment verification they were not able to find my order I re sent it and an hour or two later and several worried emails my payment was finally accepted.....I noticed the bit coin confirmation fee.... could that have been the reason they had trouble finding my order.... then bit coin cost me $40 more than OG price ☹️ I think I should have used western union. But their site discourages you from doing so. From $136.25 to $173......

Had problem with payment confirmation that made me nervous....even after first payment verification they were not able to find my order I re sent it and an hour or two later and several worried emails my payment was finally accepted.....I noticed the bit coin confirmation fee.... could that have been the reason they had trouble finding my order.... then bit coin cost me $40 more than OG price ☹️ I think I should have used western union. But their site discourages you from doing so. From $136.25 to $173......

That bitcoin fee is from whatever wallet you used brother, try using a different bitcoin wallet so you don't get those fees, a $40 fee is absolutely ridiculous brother! Sorry about the inconvenience with the payment, online payments can be a hassle sometimes especially when it's money being wired.

Hello Sir!
BITCOIN is by far the cheapest payment method to use, FEES ARE MINIMUM. And also the most discreet.
If a 100$ transfer cost you 40$ more than a WU it means you did it using a wrong exchange agency or broker.

Please check the Bitcoin guide from our store page.

Thank you!

pm me for official website link of prices/ordering/lab results/and products!

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

pm me for official pharmacomstore website link for ordering, prices, products and lab reports on almost all products!

"taz15" for discount !

If you are not buying direct from us please pm me the link you are purchasing our products from as a lot of our products are being fakes, buy direct from us for direct from warehouse shipments of guaranteed Pharmacom real product!

Top Bottom