napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharmacom - About Us - Our standards

Hey Tazz,

Don't mean to sound like a broken record but is Basicsteros really part of Pharmacon?

Hey brother!!! How are ya!!!

Basicsteroc is a certified reseller of our products that can be trusted to buy our products from, however a lot of resellers can't be trusted due to the popularity of fakes for our products so make sure you check if you are going to purchase from a seller they are a certified reseller of our products.

They are simply a distributor of our products, however we (PharmacomStore) are the original sellers and founders and each batch you get from pharmacomstore is straight from the warehouse and fresh.

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Thanks Guyzzz, Will definitely look into it but going to run a sarms cycle first. need to get BF down to 15%

No problem!!

"Dogs don't bark at parked cars, or cars behind them... They bark at cars that are moving...moving forward"

website link is no longer ".co" domain ending, pm me for new domain.

Just put in my order. Hype to see what it's all about [emoji1491]

Heck yes, make a thread with the products when they arrive, we are all siked to see it!

Any questions/inquiries/problems pm me!

Last edited:
MORE COUNTERFEITED PRODUCTS FOUND !!!!!

We have recently seen a poorly made copy of Pharmacom Labs from Latin America but this time it's from UK so most probably they already hit the US and EU market.

One of our bulk customers in UK has been offered by a third-side supplier allegedly original Pharmacom Labs products. He has been offered samples and made photos for us.
This time an extremely precise counterfeit of our products. Very few would be able to find differences. Here are some of the photos:

850d8f90ece978d23c63112fb27e9097.jpg
5b3161f7bdc1568f6f3c1c0234014178.jpg
457abad91e83fba9aa8cad565698d515.jpg
d7cb5b647501cd37a4ef4b2b558cf3b9.jpg

60d2cceb869c6a666478e0ae4fb2f0cb.jpg

2ba91645e69d2298bc9f4e482575691c.jpg

Original boxes are a little bit higher than the fake ones. There are some differences in fonts too as well as color shades and caps used . However, the most important difference is that the fake vials use only strips with codes and our current original vials have codes implemented directly into the label under a scratch-off layer with our logos:

2ab948d7f50b578a7db323ffd67e8c74.jpg

Fake vials can also have codes, which are verified as genuine in our official site!

Again, fake vials have codes on strips only. The codes, which we have checked, belong to the early batches, which we launched years ago back in 2014. Someone ordered our products in bulk and took the strips which were supplied with our vials and made multiple copies.

We think the verification codes will repeat on vials. In this case, when checking the codes on our site, you will see the warning: this code was checked 2 (or 3,4,5,etc.) times before.

Please purchase only from authorized and licensed distributors!

0ad83905b1e5ccdec4a0eea6fbfc3049.jpg
feab434b6c533ff9e16395467d74b33a.jpg
237ce4bea508af456ed1d6a3c8ed72e8.jpg
c3b8fb4a1919dc44a2d0b3e8e0d5f1a1.jpg

Please beware if you aren't buying our products directly from us at www.pharmacomstore.ws , if you aren't buying direct from us please pm me the link you are ordering from and i will confirm if it is a verified reseller or not.

Pm me pictures if you are unsure about the authenticity of your product if you didn't buy it from our official website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pm me to confirm if your buying from a 3rd party ! I will confirm if they are verified and licensed resellers of our products!

Anytime you purchase from our official website you are guaranteed 100% authenticity, our official website is direct from our official warehouses, these problems only arise when you start buying our products elsewhere to save a buck or two.

e8dc554b2ee5d621e08cc680e5d6de6e.jpg

I'd bought 2 bottles of pharma BOLD 500 from your pharmacom labs official site ... I'd was shocked how fast I got the gear ! I have an riod Test at home I've tested twice , it came back negative for BOLD it was supposed to change a purple color !! I'm very disappointed and feel ripped off!

Top Bottom