napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pharma Lady Bloodwork Global Anabolics Test Cyp

Blood drawn today for a 350mg/week Test C blast, IM injections 2X week. 6 weeks on and ~33hrs after last injection. Will post as soon as I have results.

So, a while back I received the results back from by blood draw on the 26th and all of the Test results were capped. After a bit of back and forth with the company, I went in to have more blood taken today. Ill post results as soon as I receive them.

So, Im finally posting lab results after a short delay. I had tried out a new company and although the rep said the Test was not capped, it indeed was. I ended up just going back to privatemdlabs. Anyway, below are the details. Please feel free to post any feedback or recommendations. All products are still Global Anabolics from PharmaLady.

-Pinning 350mg Test C (170mg Monday morning and 180mg Thursday night)
-Switched from subcutaneous to intramuscular while on TRT dosages and continued on into this cycle
-Blood drawn ~7 weeks into cycle and almost exactly 36 hrs after last pin of 180mg
-I have been off HCG for awhile so it would not affect test results
-Started out at 12.5mg aromasin EOD but bumped it to ED several weeks before blood draws.

Results:
Total Test 2046 ng/dL (high)
Free Test >50 pg/ML (high)
E2 24.1 pg/mL
Prolactin 17 ng/mL (high) - Barely elevated. Other labs would consider this "standard" range.
Total Cholesterol 215 mg/dL (high) - Even at my slimmest, this was borderline at ~200. Not taking any meds.
LDL 147 mg/dL (high)
HDL 47 mg/dL
AST (SGOT) 56 IU/L (high)
ALT (SGPT) 60 IU/L (high)

Also, my BUN and creatinine levels were slightly elevated. Over the past year or so these levels have stayed pretty much the same. Im under the impression it could be due to a high protein diet. Regardless, they are just over the "standard" range.

Again, Im open to any feedback.

So, Im finally posting lab results after a short delay. I had tried out a new company and although the rep said the Test was not capped, it indeed was. I ended up just going back to privatemdlabs. Anyway, below are the details. Please feel free to post any feedback or recommendations. All products are still Global Anabolics from PharmaLady.

-Pinning 350mg Test C (170mg Monday morning and 180mg Thursday night)
-Switched from subcutaneous to intramuscular while on TRT dosages and continued on into this cycle
-Blood drawn ~7 weeks into cycle and almost exactly 36 hrs after last pin of 180mg
-I have been off HCG for awhile so it would not affect test results
-Started out at 12.5mg aromasin EOD but bumped it to ED several weeks before blood draws.

Results:
Total Test 2046 ng/dL (high)
Free Test >50 pg/ML (high)
E2 24.1 pg/mL
Prolactin 17 ng/mL (high) - Barely elevated. Other labs would consider this "standard" range.
Total Cholesterol 215 mg/dL (high) - Even at my slimmest, this was borderline at ~200. Not taking any meds.
LDL 147 mg/dL (high)
HDL 47 mg/dL
AST (SGOT) 56 IU/L (high)
ALT (SGPT) 60 IU/L (high)

Also, my BUN and creatinine levels were slightly elevated. Over the past year or so these levels have stayed pretty much the same. Im under the impression it could be due to a high protein diet. Regardless, they are just over the "standard" range.

Again, Im open to any feedback.

I appreciate you taking the time to post those... Your reviews are always meticulous.

Pharma Lady Rep

Top Bottom