bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Pfizer Caber back in stock

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iwannagofaster

VIP Member
We have Pfizer Caber back in. Finally! It's been a few months. It is very hard to get and keep in stock but we are glad that it is back. Because of how hard it is to stock, we will have a few stipulations around ordering it. We typically don't have a minimum and everything over $100 gets free priority shipping. For caber, we will require a $300 order attached to it or if you've ordered from us 2 times or more and are a regular, we can bend that. We don't want to sell only caber to new clients. We prefer to have it for our regulars who buy our oils but end up searching around for caber when we are out of stock.

Sent from my BBA100-1 using Tapatalk

Good news. I need like 3 bottles and some other stuff. Sending order soon...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

We have Pfizer Caber back in. Finally! It's been a few months. It is very hard to get and keep in stock but we are glad that it is back. Because of how hard it is to stock, we will have a few stipulations around ordering it. We typically don't have a minimum and everything over $100 gets free priority shipping. For caber, we will require a $300 order attached to it or if you've ordered from us 2 times or more and are a regular, we can bend that. We don't want to sell only caber to new clients. We prefer to have it for our regulars who buy our oils but end up searching around for caber when we are out of stock.

I can appreciate that stipulation bro. I'm planning on ordering a no ester pre workout in a couple of weeks.(first time customer) greatly looking forward to that. Great job looking out for your regulars.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Great news! I'm definitely a regular and will need more soon. Thanks for looking out for us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great to have this back on the shelf. I've been asked about this multiple times.

That's nice. After all the fake Primo you guys sold me, people should know to stay away.

That's nice. After all the fake Primo you guys sold me, people should know to stay away.

Bro these guys have a solid rep. Your complaint should be taken private.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Fake primo? Do you have labs to back that up? If not, you shouldn't be making public statements like this... #fuckingtroll

Well. The same primo that he bought was tested and came back as primo. Another client had the same thoughts. He sent a video to labmax of the test, labmax confirmed primo in the video and the video was posted here on Isarms. I can't really do much more than that to prove its real. This guy bought the primo 8 months ago. Maybe a year. He had questions and I offered to refund his $ at that moment. He said no, that he was satisfied. Then he pops up now. Sounds a little fishy. Maybe he didn't gain 40lbs in a 2 month cycle. Must be shit primo.......or he read that the paper the labels were printed on was different, or that the bottle is slightly different. People believe anything some forum guru writes. You ever buy Bayer Aspirin anywhere else but US? If you do, the boxes, paper, bottles all look different. Because they all use different suppliers and machines to make the boxes and amps.

You tested the primo and even said yourself everything was good after sharing your results with us. If you have an issue all you have to do is ping myself or IWGF and we take care of you as we do every member we interact with.

Last edited:
I also remembered that IWGF offered to send a sample to the lab for specific product volume and compounds. It was going to cost $1k and all you had to do was send the product and get the results and you said that it wasn't necessary. You were satisfied and said everything was all good.

Then 8 months later you pop up. That's just wrong. Not even Nordstrom would have that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom