Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Peptide Question OK?

Cheers NY. I have a triple mix of 1295, Ipamorelin and GHRP2 that is in 3-3-3mg powder form so assuming from what Ive read all over the internet today I'll reconstitute with 1.5ml of bacterial water yes or 1ml?

Secondly, will IGF3 - Receptor grade give me the same "flush" as IGF-3 Media or have I bought bunk?

Info - 61 years of age, weights on a strict 4 day split for the last 6 months (have striped 26ib in that time) but regular over a 4 year period some 20 years ago. 224Lb with 29% body fat.

Cheers
 
Brief history of my peptides - Discovered them at around the same time as I started back with weights 6 ago months but at that stage more for the anti - aging properties but soon realised there muscle building benefits.

First was GHRP6/CJC1295 then moved onto CJC1295/Ipamorelin. From there, IGF1-3 with a twice a day CJC1295 until I discovered Mr Gemelli's You Tube channel.

Now because of those videos I stack SARMS x 4 (LGD4033, RAD140, MK677 and GW501516) with IGF1-3 but I'm still looking for the anti-aging benefits of the other peptides that IGF1-3 doesn't offer hence trhe triple combo

To be honest I don't even know what HGH really is nor Nords either as I've stuck to the above in a strict protocol and am quite happy with the results so far.

I may be way out on a limb here as everything I've put together above is more or less self taught. If I'm doing things wrong please feel free to recommend the corrections.
 
Top Bottom