napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PCT Sarms

peacefulsleep

Hello Dylan;
I really appreciate your videos. They have been extremely helpful! Your probably very busy I was just wondering if you could share some knowledge and guidance. I am going to be running a few Sarm cycles this year as I have had 3 knee surgeries that have failed and still have a 8-10 mm tear in my patellar tendon. The initial surgery failed when the doctor got my rehab protocol confused with a somewhat similar but different surgery and had me walk 5 weeks to early. Unfortunately I have sent my records to some of the most prestigious surgeons in the country and all of them have washed their hands. I was going to do stem cell treatment however the treatment costs about 35k so I’m going to throw the kitchen sink at it with various compounds and see if it will heal. It’s been 1 year and 6 months since my first surgery and I’m still on one crutch.

These are the compounds I’m going to be taking ongoing probably for a year or more:
HGH - 2iu’s for the first 2 weeks then 4 iu’s/qday
Mk677- 25mg/day
Bpc 157- 250mcg x2/day for 4 weeks followed by 2 week rest then repeat
Tb500- 8 mg per week divided into 2 mg doses for 6 weeks then 6 mg every 2 weeks divided into 2 mg doses

For my first cycle of sarms:
Ostarine- 25 mg / day
Lgd 4033- 10 mg/day
I plan on cycling for 8 weeks
For this cycle what should be my PCT?
I am going to be taking Cardarine pct too.

My next cycle:
Ostarine- 25 mg/ day
Lgd- 10 mg/day
Rad 140- 10 mg /day
8 weeks
I will be taking Cardarine.

My next cycle:
Ostarine - 25 mg/ day
Rad 140- 25 mg/ day
8 weeks
I will be taking Cardarine

My next cycle:
Ostarine- 25 mg/ day
Rad 140 - 25 mg/ day
Yk 11- 10 mg / day
8 weeks

My next cycle:
Ostarine - 25 mg /day
Rad 140- 25 mg/ day
Yk 11- 20 mg/ day
8 weeks

I really appreciate your guidance and help. I want to do this right. I am being seen under the supervision of my doctor. He is aware of my plan and is going to be helping me get routine blood work. Thanks again for your help.

Top Bottom