napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Paxton Pharma

Sharpthing

I have a friend who is thinking of ordering from these guys. Anyone here use them before any info would be much appreciated.

costatoyz said:
Never heard of them but the sponsors here can get you squared away.

unfortunately I really am not the one looking at buying from them..My friend is getting it from a another person and he isnt sure about paxtons quality.I also have never heard of them.

I've never heard of this source myself. You can always send your buddy to this forum to be setup with a great source as well ;)

Paxton is def gtg. Ive used them many of times. My good friend wacker is a rep for them. I been trying to get them to come here, but i dont twist arms for a living.

JM750 said:
Paxton is def gtg. Ive used them many of times. My good friend wacker is a rep for them. I been trying to get them to come here, but i dont twist arms for a living.

Thank you very much I just wanted to make sure he wasn't wasting money on bunk stuff because some guy at the gym said it was good...

Sharpthing said:
JM750 said:

Thank you very much I just wanted to make sure he wasn't wasting money on bunk stuff because some guy at the gym said it was good...

Dude run some Labmax on it or something..you can never be too sure

SpikedEggnog said:
Sharpthing said:
JM750 said:

I welcome him to do that. Please do then post the results.

JM750 said:
SpikedEggnog said:
Sharpthing said:
JM750 said:

I welcome him to do that. Please do then post the results.

yea, im not doubting you, BUT if he has doubts it will only help, you know what I mean?

No worries brother. It the best way to be sure. Especially for someone that never used it. I didnt take u the wrong way bro.

I don't use gear.. I only hang around on forums, and when I do I have always known Paxton to be very reliable and professional.

I have a friend who is thinking of ordering from these guys. Anyone here use them before any info would be much appreciated.

NO. They are definitely not GTG. They use to be a sponsor on IMF, but aren't anymore since they were finally revealed as scammers. You can even email them, you'll get a response telling you delivery to the following recipient failed permanently. Paxton Pharmaceuticals products - UNDERDOSED. I used to buy from them religiously until I knew something was up when running 2.6grams of their "Test400" and getting shit results alongside their Tren Ace at 150mg ED. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE GUYS. They are garbage. Btw I never needed an AI with their products, kinda fucking weird right? & Im gyno prone.

Ahhhhhh.. To prove it.. I ran over gram zitexx ace..
I never heard of Zitexx..., there were only a couple of people who tried to put Paxton out there by posting bloods with crap results, they would instantly get flamed & attacked, I t also remember there was this one couple who were doing a LOG on the forum like a weightloss journey, towards the end of the log the husband named Jtip or something was taking the same thing and the same dose as his friend (Paxton gear), they both took bloods, but both of the results came back completely different, ("WAYY different"). he didn't log in for a couple of days, then came back and continued to do so, think he was bummed out. I told him to still post the bloodwork and he replied saying he already talked to A4m (rep) whom "took care of everything" and got bloodwork done again and the results came back >1500. Never posted the actual bloodwork.When something goes wrong they want you to PM them, they get angry when theres a "negative" or honest feedback. The majority of the feedback was great TSA & fast shipping. One fake bloodwork as a sticky, and no one really talked about the quality of the product. I hate them with an absolute passion. wasted a shit ton of money lol.

I ran paxton gear with no issues. I got bloods and got great results. I personally dont care what lab any of you guys use. But i never ever got scammed by paxton. That guy went above and beyond for me.

Im not one to say anything bad. But i did get a sample of pacton adrols a while back and they were weak. Then i got some from another ugl as a taste and they were steong as shit.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Paxton is hit and miss for me. I have ran their test cyp and tren e. I have their drol on hand. And the lady cycled their var. The test is deff UD... I did not like their tren e. I had like no sides on 600 mgs a week. They had my buddy send cash in mail and they said they opened up the package with nothing in it... Could be on their end or someone with the post office. Not sure.. But I did have tren crystallize on me I sent them a pic and sent new shit out for free. Their website is down ATM so. For me they arnt number one.

Top Bottom