napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Packaged seized what to do? Does this go on your record?

Domestic generally comes with a higher price. For some the higher price is a deal breaker. For others piece of mind outweighs the higher price. It costs domestic sources time, money, and risk to handle the importing so naturally the higher costs are passed on to the customers.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes I’m In California. Ya I havnt looked into the domestic distributors yet I feel like this whole situation juts put me off to ordering online lol

Order domestic. Pay a little more and youll have your stuff pretty quickly. No Customs. No letters. PM me, ninthwonder, or cbbram and we will get you squared away.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Yes I’m In California. Ya I havnt looked into the domestic distributors yet I feel like this whole situation juts put me off to ordering online lol
It has nothing to do with ordering online or via mail. You rolled the dice with international and you lost... The first time! I made it nearly 4 years before my luck ran out. I had 3 seizures and that's 3 too many. If you order through me you will get your order. I promise you that.

PM me for a price list and ordering info.

Last edited by a moderator:
c314e9425207f83a3dab624551ab15db.jpg

Just kidding lol

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order
Too funny... Thanks for the laugh bro. But seriously Robo is a badass!

It has nothing to do with ordering online or via mail. You rolled the dice with international and you lost... The first time! I made it nearly 4 years before my luck ran out. I had 3 seizures and that's 3 too many.

Everyone has a limit, when it comes to seizures. This and many other things should be thought of before placing an order. Too many people place orders without thinking things through and one of them includes getting a secure email address.

Last edited:
Top Bottom