napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ostarine (perhaps stack) advice

zfrawg

Hi,
So after some deliberation I've decided that I'm interested in trying Ostarine based on the fact that it's supposed to help with tendons, injuries, etc. I just turned 42 which officially signals the third decade of me hitting the iron - unfortunately 30+ years of being super active (football/wrestling/boxing/amateur fighting) has taken a tremendous toll on my ligaments/joints, etc and quite frankly at this point I'm more interested in trying to recoup some health primarily and to continue cutting a bit more - I'm ~ 10.5% body fat and would like to get sub 9%-ish ultimately (but I'm taking this slowly as to avoid causing further injury). But the main thing here is to see what Ostarine can do for me.

All that said, what would be the best way to do an Ostarine cycle, I guess looking for recommendations here - Ostarine, pct, if there is anything else that might be helpful. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi,
So after some deliberation I've decided that I'm interested in trying Ostarine based on the fact that it's supposed to help with tendons, injuries, etc. I just turned 42 (today ) which officially signals the third decade of me hitting the iron - unfortunately 30+ years of being super active (football/wrestling/boxing/amateur fighting) has taken a tremendous toll on my ligaments/joints, etc and quite frankly at this point I'm more interested in trying to recoup some health primarily and to continue cutting a bit more - I'm ~ 10.5% body fat and would like to get sub 9%-ish ultimately (but I'm taking this slowly as to avoid causing further injury). But the main thing here is to see what Ostarine can do for me.

All that said, what would be the best way to do an Ostarine cycle, I guess looking for recommendations here - Ostarine, pct, if there is anything else that might be helpful. Thanks!

great plan using ostarine to help with healing and recovery... i would HIGHLY recommend taking a look at the healing and recovery stack... nothing is going to give you the type of healing like this stack will... the inclusion of mk677 really solidifies the stack. keep in mind, you need to run mk677 for a year continuously without cycling off however it is going to work wonders for you... i will give you the links to get everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=126&search=healing

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Awesome, thanks!! Looks like I know what my bday gift to myself is this year.

Just to clarify, the mk677 is safe to take continuously for a year, and am I correct in assuming it won't affect my hormone production so PCT is for the other stuff, not mk677?

Also, later on if I were to do another stack, just keep the mk677 going regardless and run any other potential stacks as I would normally?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Top Bottom