napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Order

Cwh1974

I've still not got enough never yet to Order online so I got some from a local, so I got test/anadrol. When I looked at the mfg it said biotech lol
go figure

Lmao hilarious, why dont you post a pic? It may not be the same biotech after all.

Pro tip: You probably would have paid less money if you got it online yourself.

Lol I know it would have been cheaper no doubt. I'm still feeling everything out, and reading everything about everything. Im just a cautions ass. I'm looking how the shipping is an payment options are shit like that.

Where it says quick reply (the area in which you type your comments) just to the right you will see a arrow inside a circle facing upward. Click that and there should be a picture icon, click that and it will allow you to post a pic

I highly doubt it's the same Biotech as the source here. Is it a 20ml or standard 10ml bottle? Biotech here only has 20ml bottles which is twice the size of a normal vial

Yea ive seen a couple different biotech labs over time and they all are different from the biotech we have here. Which is why i said to upload a pic

Yea I notice that as well, the biotech here has 20ml. The one I got local is 10ml, my post quick reply doesn't have a pic option

Top Bottom