napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Npp

Ballislife419

Just wanted to share this experience with y'all. Was taking tren for about 9-10 weeks. Felt progress but didn't like my sides. Felt like my brain was on a roller coaster And I will wAke up with me bed soaked of sweat. Also gave me a lot of anxiety!!. I had a bottle of NPP laying around. Dude I pinned
Once!!! In about 2 hours I felt a crazy rage, got
Into an argument with my room mate and Flipped the fridge over. It was insane i couldn't stand still so
I went to pool to relax(always keeps me calm) Had so much stamina did 20 laps. Went to the gym and absolutely destroyed everything!!! Reps went up and weight as well. I feel a lot better now. I released all that anger. My balls stArted to hurt a little... that's it y'all just wanted to share this with y'all good night !

This really doesn’t sound like an even that comes 2 hours after a first pin of NPP. Are you sure you’re not thinking of PCP?

So did you continue the NPP cycle or you just did that one pin and that was it?

Lol pcp was also known as angel dust and a million other names. People raged on it.
Npp will not cause that. And especially not two hours after a pin. Yes it’s a short ester, but not THAT short to kick in.
Also, roid rage is a myth. Gear can amplify personality traits that you already have. You’re a mellow guy? You stay mellow? You are an ass? Now you’re a bigger ass. I will say that my fuse is lit a bit quicker while on tren, but it’s not roid rage.

Well I literally did it this evening. And I am debating on continuation because of the anger. I've never felt like it. Or maybe it was because I mixed it with the masteron. Idk but I haven't made up my mind. All I can say is that my stamina, strength, and anger was of the roof. The only thing that's holding me back is the anger part, but effff it I'm a grown ass man I should be able
To
Control it !

I'm 26 years old and I've been weight training since I was 19. I have never used anabolics
In my life before until this year. The main reason I took anabolics was because I tore my acl and o started getting desperate. I was playing overseas and they sent me back home. My dreams were crushed. So I started researching and figured that anabolics will
Help me out!! Infant i read that some anabolics can lubricate the joints !! Any way I started taking tren acetate, roughly over 2 months (about 9 weeks ago) I was taking it with test prop and masteron. I was aiming for a 12 week cycle about I ran out of tren and only had a half a bottle of NPP laying around, and that's how it happened today. Now before all that some guy gave me super drol (my first anabolic that I took) That thing right there is no joke. If you want to see lean muscle +size+ strength that is the key. I'm not no expert but I can tell you from experience I gained 25 pounds. I went from 190-215 in about 4 weeks. Then I had to stop because my stomach could
Not take it . Talked to the staff of this forum and they gave me a good post therapy cycle !!

You jumped way ahead of your experience bro. In your first year you started at sdrol? Then test/tren/mast? Then found a half bottle of npp?
Train wrecks have less issues than that.

You need to stop right now and PCT. Take a big step back and do things the proper way. You're going to hurt yourself and possibly others.

I’m siding 100% with cbbram. You have no clue what you are doing. Have you even googled these compounds? That’s as basic as you can get, and you don’t seem to have any knowledge on anything related to aas

So question. You got a PCT protocol from us, but then jumped on tren after? I’m glad you came here for help the first time, but try to read a little more before diving off the deep end. Tren is the GOD of steroids for a reason.

Yes Saiyan I followed the Pct Protocal after superdrol from you guys and went to straight to tren. Yeah man I'm glad
To have you guys here. Pretty much don't know ISH about nothing. Basically I desperate guy after he tore
His Acl looking for the easy way out 😞

Yes Saiyan I followed the Pct Protocal after superdrol from you guys and went to straight to tren. Yeah man I'm glad
To have you guys here. Pretty much don't know ISH about nothing. Basically I desperate guy after he tore
His Acl looking for the easy way out [emoji20]

Have you seen a doc?

Yes i did. I
Got
My physical back after the the PCT after the superdrol cycle and I was good only
Thing off was my blood pressure but the doc said it was normal for
An athlete

What you proposed from a single dose of NPP is impossible. NPP doesn't even give those types of things at high doses in peak concentration in your bloodstream, whch takes a while to build up. Whatever you did had absolutely nothing to do with NPP.

You have quite the history of reckless behavior with compounds you shouldnt even be touching. It's time to run a proper pct and do a lot more research before you ever touch anything again

i understand you have an injury but what does that have to do with using tren? its not going to help it dude? you have go to stop being so wreckless man or noone is going to be able to help you because you are going to doom yourself for nothing but problems the rest of your life so does being desperate sound worth it to you in that regard?

Yes i did. I
Got
My physical back after the the PCT after the superdrol cycle and I was good only
Thing off was my blood pressure but the doc said it was normal for
An athlete
your blood pressure was high or low because its NOT normal to be high for an athlete at all...

Top Bottom