napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

hg_5

Just a newbie around here. Im on permanent TRT with the ocassional blast of prohormones. Im considering jumping over to the darkside. Thanks for having me.

Re: RE: Newbie

hg_5 said:
Just a newbie around here. Im on permanent TRT with the ocassional blast of prohormones. Im considering jumping over to the darkside. Thanks for having me.
Welcome to the forum, bro. It sounds like you're already on the dark side, lol. It would be in your best interest to forget those prohormones and move on to things much better. Your putting your health at risk using them for only minimal gains.

What are your stats, goals, trt dosage, cycle history? With those things we'll be able to better assist you in your goals.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say welcome to the best board out there. There is a serious wealth of information and all good people hear. We are happy to have you here!! Ask any question and feel free to contribute. The more we share the more we learn.

Welcome to -AR- ! After you post your stats and all we would be glad to lead you in the right direction.

My first insight is ditch the PHs, especially blends of multiple hormones. They are garbage and extremely toxic and cause more suppression than you think

We are happy to welcome you to our family here at Adrenaline Rush. You won't find a better place for honest and truthful advice, and we truly care about all of our members. We take care of our own, and we are happy to have you. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

hg_5 said:

welcome bro and great to have you here... make sure to stick around and continue to learn as much as possible and contribute as wel... if you ever need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know! welcome home!

Top Bottom