napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Newbie female

Vegeta_princess

Hello to all.. This is my first post, so let me start with my stats. I'm a 38 year old female, 5'6, 125lbs, about 23% body fat. I train 5-6 days a week with heavy weights and about 3-4 days doubled up with hiit cardio.

My goal is to slim down. I would love to be in the 15-18% body fat range and see some abs. I've never taken any sarms, supplements etc. My current diet is ketogenic.

With all that said, I'm struggling to get my weight down. I've been reading on sarms like mk-677 and sr9009. I'm really interested in the anti aging benefits from mk-677 as well. Only issue is... Would taking those supplements show up on a drug test? Due to job restrictions and random drug test, I can not test positive for any anabolics/growth hormones. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Welcome Vegeta. Loving the name by the way.
Make sure you’re giving yourself enough time to recover. I trust you know how your body works
Mk-677 has some great benefits. It takes a specific test to find sarms in the system. They are not anabolics. And will not pop in a normal drug test.
Others will pop in with some more detail as well.

Most drug test administered by employers do not test for PEDs to my knowledge I actually asked my boss as he and I Both run gear and we work for Coca-Cola so it's not like they don't have the money for the added test for PEDs lol. This is my personal experience.

Thanks! As for sr9009, would it be worth getting? I've been trying to search online for reviews but there's not much out there. I'm also worried about the bloat from the mk-677. That would defeat the purpose if I start gaining weight. :-/

welcome to isarms! no, no sarm would show up on a blood test... i have the perfect stack for you and your goals...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 25 mg day dosed once a day 30 minutes prior to workout or a.m.
1-12 sr9009 (STENABOLIC) 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.

Thx so much, I will be researching these others. Can't wait to get started. I noticed you guys aren't taking orders till nov?

Sarmsx will be back in business next month, but if you need anything in the meantime, Biotech has high quality legit sarms to serve all of your needs. You can get all of the sar sin the layout that Dylan gave you from there.

Email inquiries and orders to [email protected]

Top Bottom