napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to this and looking for some specific MK-2866 advice

OldDawg

I'm 48 and I am currently trying to get back in shape and cross training after about 3 years of sporadic workouts. I don't know my body fat %, but I know it's probably not below 20%. I'm not looking for huge gains, or looking to lift massive weight. What I am looking for is some small gains, and maybe some help cutting the fat. From what I have read online Mk-2866 appears to be useful in just that. I'm working hard but at my age and condition, and having not been in good shape for the last 3 years, I'm just looking for something that might help me get a small boost in the workout and improve the results.

With that said, is MK-2866 worth it, or am I better off just keeping to my workouts and giving it time? Thanks for any input and if I need to give any other info, I'll be glad to.

Hey mate,

I'm only new here however if you read the 'read me first' sticky you will find you'll receive a better answer providing more information.

This was copied straight from the sticky:

COMPLETE stats;

Weight
Body fat %
Years of training
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run)
PCT for each cycle
Goals
Supplements (if any)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???)
Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.)

Based off what you're written l'd imagine a half decent diet and exercise program with "Consistency" will be a good place to start.

Thanks Barkspawn, I should have been more precise in my stats.

I'm 48, 6'1", I weigh 240lbs. My training has been off an on since high school, but not "serious" training for competition. The last time I used any kind of gear was in the early 90's with Winstrol V, and that was me being young, dumb and completely uneducated in such matters. My goals are to gain some muscle bulk, but not a lot, getting a more "cut" look would be the ultimate goal at this point. No food allergies, and my diet is mostly protein based but I'm not strict on my eating like most of you probably are. No injuries or surgeries to speak of.

i would go with the sarms triple stack man... it would be perfect for your goals...

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25 OR nolva 40/20/20/20
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom