napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to the Forum

bbronxbomber

What's up everybody?!

New to the forum but not the lifestyle..
Been lifting for about 10years now...

Curious to see all that this forum has to offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bbronxbomber said:
What's up everybody?!

Welcome to the board brother! It's basically one big family here. There are a lot of really great people on here and everybody is always down to help each other out. If you stick around I'm sure you will like what you see.

Welcome. You found a great place brother. This is a no bs no drama place. Put up some stats of your self.

Welcome to the Forums, Pull up a Chair an stay a while. Like what has been said we are a Family here an we do our best to help each other out when needed, An in some cases smack them upside the head when they need it to lol.Just be yourself an you will do fine here,

Thanks Bro"s

6"0 -240-250lbs @ realistically 16%bf
Have a few cycles under my belt..
I've tried quite a few orals and Injectables... It's been awhile though, looking to slim up a bit and hop back onto cycle...

Just your everyday family man, trying to make gains everywhere in life..

bbronxbomber said:
What's up everybody?!

Welcome home brother... great to have you here and I know you will find it much different here than any other place on the internet... We pride ourselves in being a family and taking care of one another and we welcome everyone who shares the same vision... Great to have you and if you need anything along the way, don't hesitate to let me know

Appreciate it brotha, thanks a lot..

I do have 1 question, how many post are needed before I can pm?

bbronxbomber said:
Appreciate it brotha, thanks a lot..

I do have 1 question, how many post are needed before I can pm?

just 3 bro... its simply set that way to prevent spam bots etc... you should be good to go

Welcome aboard my man don't hesitate to ask some questions that's what we are here for, best fucking advice around

Welcome to the adrenaline rush family! We are glad to have you, and you've come to the right place! This is the best board out there with nothing but honest and truthful advice.

If you need anything at all, don't hesitate to ask!!

Welcome, good to have another Yankee guy on here (if I'm guessing correctly)

Top Bottom