napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

New to SARMS - Seeking Advice

anorrison2152

Hi all,

I'm on my first SARMS cycle and I freely admit I didn't do as much research as I probably should have before starting - trying to rectify that now. I'm currently finishing week 3 of a cycle of LGD-4033. I'd like some advice on whether or not do do another 30-day cycle or to take the time off with/without a PCT. I would still like advice on how to structure a PCT if needed (wasn't aware that a PCT might be needed before starting my cycle). In general, I'm not noticing any real difference than before I started taking LGD except I've felt more bloated than usual since upping my dose to 10mg/day (per the recommended usage). Any advice or insights would be welcome on how far to take the cycle and a PCT. My stats are all below. Thanks!

Height 5'10"
Weight: 152
Body fat 9-10%
Years of training: 20+. Currently weight training 3-4 times per week with 2-3 steady state cardio sessions per week. Have always followed the principles of progressive overload (more reps, more weight, and/or more sets than the last work-out).
Complete cycle history (compounds, doses, lengths of time, when they were run); Have never done steroids or any other anabolics and this is my first cycle of SARMS. Started with 5mg per day for 10 days and then have been on 10mg per day (5mg 2x per day, 12 hours apart). No noticeable differences that I can tell so far. My weight did jump by about 2-3 lbs in the past week since going on 10mg per day, but I generally just feel bloated most of the time - shirt is tighter around the waist, not the shoulders :-(
PCT for each cycle: Have never done a PCT
Goals: Lean gains. Have hovered between 145-150 for the past few years. Would like to hit 160+ at 9% BF or below.
Supplements (if any): Basic pre-workouts (caffeine, creatine, etc.)
General idea of nutrition (any food allergies???): Have maintained a very clean diet for years (complex carbs, lean proteins, healthy fats) with only the occasional cheat meal (maybe once per month), but always keep my calories under control. Have been trying to put on muscle for about 4-5 months now and eating in a calorie surplus. However, the only thing that seems to grow is my waistline whenever I maintain about 2300 calories per day for a couple of weeks.

Any other relevant info (injuries, surgeries you've had, etc.): I sit at a desk most of the day so the only real activity I usually get is through my workouts. My job can also be high stress with long hours. Couple that with three small kids at home and getting more than 6 hours of sleep a night can be problematic.

where did you get it from? i need to know what you have to decide if you should keep going or not

yes, get rid of it... you dont even know what you are using and the post ct will cover you with any sort of recovery... you will be fine, its only 3 weeks

Top Bottom