napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Needles in IL?

Bob Warlock

IL only allows one to have 20 needles at any time and they have to be from a pharmacy. Healthwarehouse qualifies and can send the right amount but upon checkout they ask if your using the syringes for: (a) insulin use, (b) prescribed medication, (c) for pet use, or (d) non-medical use. I was thinking non-medical but figured I'd ask in case there is a known better answer. Anyone else deal with this?

IL only allows one to have 20 needles at any time and they have to be from a pharmacy. Healthwarehouse qualifies and can send the right amount but upon checkout they ask if your using the syringes for: (a) insulin use, (b) prescribed medication, (c) for pet use, or (d) non-medical use. I was thinking non-medical but figured I'd ask in case there is a known better answer. Anyone else deal with this?

just go with allegromedical.com

Just order them online brother. Super easy and super cheap. I order them 100 at a time from www.gpzservices.com

Top Bottom