napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Evan Centopani & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 35: Anabolic Teenagers​

Questions Answered:​

Q. 1 Hi Evan, I'm loving your videos and the knowledge you're sharing. Thanks so much brother. I'm about to start my next cycle test e 750 with deca 400,this is my first time trying deca. What's your opinion on Proviron? I see so many mixed opinions. Does it really make a cycle that much better? Thanks again, you rock.

Q. 2 I'm 26 301 lbs pure fat and tits and I'm starting dragon Pharma Deca 200 Testo 200 0.5ml 2 times per week tomorrow I'm looking to shred fat and gain muscle to get rid of this fat is there any other items I should look out for or you can recommend I just wanna be fit and happy with myself again

Q. 3 Hey everyone hope y'all have wonderful day, my question is where do i start as someone who is a teenager and wana compete in the future, like when do i need to compete and when do i need to use PEDs etc. because i feel lost.

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Chris Tuttle & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 41: FST-7 Training and Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1)Have any of you ever tried FST-7 training and if so how well did it work, when in the workout would you use the method, what exercises, and how heavy was each set. In a contest prep if the only option is 200 Mast e for 10 weeks or 300 for 7.5. What would the better option be? asked by DaltonSmith23

2)I am extremely new to the growth hormone thing, I wanna know what your thoughts are on which HH is the best to run how long he should run it for what dose are you wise should be taken per day and just basically how long and how much she should do it for. What's the best thing to run with it besides testosterone. And do you think it's worth spending all that extra money? Is growth hormone really the end all be all? Because if I do what I wanna do it right. If I'm supposed to stay on it for six months to a year then that's what I'll do you tell me what your suggestion is and what are your results with it? asked by Donato?

3)Hi there my name is Scott I'm 56 years old 6 foot 220 pounds body fat 15% I was gonna get back in shape again I'm starting the 16 week workout eating properly plan meals and get my cardio and not a lot but getting it in I was thinking about taking TrentA & Tess propionate. &. Masters 200 mg of each week split up What else should I take with this and after I'm taking it took it for a long time ago but I like to get a little more toned and more definition Thank you for your help asked by shertolon

4)I have started a cut cycle starting at 14 percent bodyfat 240lbs 5'8". I am using 750 test e 500 eq, and 50 anavar. 1 work out 6 days a week and do minutes of cardio a day. Is my teste too high for a cutting cycle? asked by Irankong

5)I am a 43 years old guy who's been training for a long time and have been using gear on and off for few years. I have always done a cycle and then took time off after doing a full regimen of pct. but it has become very difficult to keep the gains from cycle and to get my testosterone levels back to normal as I am getting older. Do you think it's better for me to take longer breaks in between cycles t notice a bounce back in natural testosterone production or should I just take the trt route. Also do you think its even appropriate for me to go on tit since it's a life time commitment and what dose of trt should start with if you recommand going that rasite. Thanks Ashed by Frankd

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

Richard
Web: www.napsgear.org

Milos Sarcev & NapsGear Q&A, Episode 25: Carbs Pre/Intra/Post Workout​

Questions Answered:

Q.1 Love your empty blood analogy. Tried the palumbo keto style diet last yr and got shredded but lost a solid 12lbs of muscle, never again. Do you find a carb cycle diet good for pre contest compared to a small steady lowering of cals from carbs every cpl wks? Also have humalog on way but finishing novolin r off. I use it 60-90 min b4 workouts and i do it IM w .5 slin pin. Ive read slin done im can speed absorption as much as 50% would u agree w that? Thank you

Q.2 Milos, love your input brother! Recently you mentioned, concerning recomp, the benefit of eating simple sugars prior to workout. I am getting ready for my summer cut and am planning my meals. I want to get the benefit of insulin release to feed muscles as you mentioned. 1. What sugar sources do you recommend? Would it be an apple, yougurt, candy bar (i'd prefer to eat something of nutritional value) 2. How much of it would I want quantity or calorie wise? I want to account for these calories in my planning. 3. Is this best before or after the workout? 4. What is the best timing either prior or after? Thanks

Jason
Web. www.napsgear.org

Top Bottom