napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Napsgear: Ask an IFBB Pro Anything!

Evan Centopani Answering these questions in AMA session

Questions Answered:

Q.1 Is there a big difference between testosterone (and other drugs) from the pharmacy and the testosterone made by other labs?

Q.2 Are there any anabolics you used over the years that you hate/refuse to use?

Q.3 I've heard great things about clenbuterol as a fat burner but I'm worried about the potential side effects. What's your experience with it and your opinion of it?

Q.4 Is it true that gear is available in other countries without a prescription? I've heard that in Europe you can walk right intp the pharmacy and buy whatever you want. I assume you've traveled to many countries; have you ever purchased things directly from a pharmacy?

Q.5 Hey Evan. I've heard you say several times that you prefer winstrol depot instead of the tablets and you also said how much you like test suspension. Every time I used anything water based in the past, it hurt so badly! Does this ever happen to you? If so, how do you deal with it?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Chris Tuttle Answering these questions in AMA session.

Questions Answered:

1. I Hear some people recommend that it is good to do shots in the morning versus night time to reduce anxiety from gear? Especially with tren ace. Is there any truth to this?

2. How long does it take long esters such as Test E, Test cyp, Deca, and EQ to start working? As in actually feel a difference in the gym? I have heard people say it takes 5 weeks while others notice a difference within 2 weeks?

3. What is the best way to prevent gyno? Do I use stronger AI's at higher doses like letrozole? Any dangers to running AI's long term?

4. At what point with GH use is insulin warranted if it all? Is it dose dependent? Can I get by with higher doses without using insulin?

5. Does using GH in conjunction with anabolics make it possible to get more out of less? Meaning you can use less overall milligram of gear when running GH alongside and get the same effect as a higher dose?

6. I constantly have trouble eating when on cycle and tend to have a higher appetite coming off? Am I an outlier or is this common? I hear that gear is supposed to increase appetite?

If you do have the same question in your mind then go and check out this Q&A session

You can also submit your own questions here at Ask Me Anything

Jason
Official Rep of Napsgear.Org
Email : [email protected]
Web. www.napsgear.org

Top Bottom