napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My LGD-4033 cycle is disaster and there is no reason why!

hvceight

First, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

I am 26 years old, I train about 6 years and my knowledge about nutrition and training are pretty good (following Schoenfeld, Helms, Aragon and other great people and so on, learning about fitness is my hobby)
2 years ago I decided to try Havoc (Epistane) for some additional motivation and progress, which was kinda slow these days. Everything was great, I gain some weight and strength gains were incredible. But that's not what I wanted to say.
Few weeks ago a decided to try SARM LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). I bought it from Focused Nutrition in caps form, because i found some users had very good results with that product. After 12 days i felt NOTHING. Completely nothing! When I found few posts about Focused Nutrition and their LGD, I decided to stop using it and get some liquid Ligandrol from ReceptorChem in liquid form. I hoped its gonna be great finally (with legit LGD)...

Now I am using 10mg for 18-th day and... well, I dont feel anything. My strenght gains aint there, composition of body is the same, weight gain is about 0,4kg. I train 5 times per week (kinda P.H.A.T. Training by Layne Norton) and I am in slightly caloric surplus.

I thought its gonna be awesome, because I work out about 6 years and progress is really slow and I wanted to „boost it“ a little. Before 2-3 years with Havoc - it was great and it helped me! I know Ligandrol is not a Test, lol, but I read a lot of great reviews on it and also reviews by users who praised the results.
Where the heck is problem? :(

I have had great results with Sarmsx LGD. 10 weeks in and roughly 15lbs in overall weight gain with a caloric surplus. Strength gains have been good.

Not sure of the legitimacy of your LGD, as for all I know is Sarmsx is the real deal. I will say even with sarmsx the best noticing time to see some results is around the 3 - 4 week mark, your only 18 days in.
As with anything though your diet and training need to be on point. I have been on LGD for 6 weeks tomorrow, my strength has gone up although I don't necessarily care about that, I am basically maintaining my muscle and adding some as I lose body fat which I was carrying a bit. So it is helping me nicely with my goal of adding lean mass while cutting fat, I am in a huge caloric deficit and am basically maintaining my same weight give or take a pound or two.

First, English isn't my first language, so please excuse any mistakes.

I am 26 years old, I train about 6 years and my knowledge about nutrition and training are pretty good (following Schoenfeld, Helms, Aragon and other great people and so on, learning about fitness is my hobby)
2 years ago I decided to try Havoc (Epistane) for some additional motivation and progress, which was kinda slow these days. Everything was great, I gain some weight and strength gains were incredible. But that's not what I wanted to say.
Few weeks ago a decided to try SARM LGD-4033 (Ligandrol). I bought it from Focused Nutrition in caps form, because i found some users had very good results with that product. After 12 days i felt NOTHING. Completely nothing! When I found few posts about Focused Nutrition and their LGD, I decided to stop using it and get some liquid Ligandrol from ReceptorChem in liquid form. I hoped its gonna be great finally (with legit LGD)...

Now I am using 10mg for 18-th day and... well, I dont feel anything. My strenght gains aint there, composition of body is the same, weight gain is about 0,4kg. I train 5 times per week (kinda P.H.A.T. Training by Layne Norton) and I am in slightly caloric surplus.

I thought its gonna be awesome, because I work out about 6 years and progress is really slow and I wanted to „boost it“ a little. Before 2-3 years with Havoc - it was great and it helped me! I know Ligandrol is not a Test, lol, but I read a lot of great reviews on it and also reviews by users who praised the results.
Where the heck is problem? :(

The problem is you are using crap products from shit companies man. It's hard telling what you are actually taking, but it's more than likely not LGD unless it's severely under dosed

I don't recommend you use any sarms products from anywhere other than www.sarmsx.com

They are the highest quality and best you will find anywhere, guaranteed

First of all your English is better than a lot of Americans. Spelling and grammar too. LGD was probably bunk. Two bunk companies in a row isn't shocking at all. I bet 7 out of 10 companies are total scams. You could try SARMS if you want to give it one more try. If you still feel nothing then maybe LGD just isn't something you react well to. But Sarmsx will be legit. That I can vouch for.

Phurious Pharma Rep
[email protected]
Code JS5 for 5% off

i agree... your english is great...

listen bro, the issue here is your NOT GETTING legitimate LGD... you are buying from companies that do not sell legitimate sarms... when you get real sarms, real quality, you get the results you should see but what you are getting is gong to continue to turn out the same for you... get the quality and you will get the results you are after bro...

the very best sarms you can find are at www.sarmsx.com

Top Bottom