napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

My Isarms fam

Bigbird

I just bumped an old thread in source talk discussing security concerns. I just did it as a reminder to all of us who are truly family here that we need to keep this in mind. I have immense respect for Dylan and the other leaders here and know that they do all they can to keep us safe, however, it is ultimately up to us.

I was prompted to do this mainly in light of a recent first post by someone looking for a source. I saw several reps jump right out there. This is something I completely understand as I have been in their shoes before myself. I also realize that if someone wants, they can dig that stuff up anyway. All I am trying to say or do here is remind all of us what is or can be at stake here.

It's true, as a personal buyer you are 99% safe. No one is coming after you. But if you care about our sources on a personal level like I do, you will realize the risk they put themselves in by being here and do your best to keep their best interest in mind. We here at Isarms are truly a community, and as such we should always do our best to not only help development, but also ensure safety of our brothers and sisters here. ...just keep it in mind family.

I am sure there is ongoing conversation about security while allowing this board to run as intended, without a doubt. If any leaders or mods would like to include me in this discussion please PM me. Anyone at all with suggestions, please by all means contribute. It's a difficult balance to let this place run and be as secure as possible.

You guys are my second family and I'm here for each and every one of you, anytime and however I can be.

Keep it safe fam.

Anyone that joins the board and posts I'm looking for a source within their first couple of posts shouldn't be given one. There's no security in that . More precautions should be in place to protect what so many here have been given access to and what Dylan and the mods have created

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Anyone that joins the board and posts I'm looking for a source within their first couple of posts shouldn't be given one. There's no security in that . More precautions should be in place to protect what so many here have been given access to and what Dylan and the mods have created

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Exactly why I posted brotha. We could benifit from a discussion here. That honestly surprised me to see that thread develop as it did. A percentage of sale is not worth risking this community or particularly, our sources, who many of us consider friends. Again, not giving the reps shit here. I repped myself and loved it and understand. I just don't want to see anyone at unnecessary risk. This should become a private convo at some point if it's not already an active one. Difficult? Yes, but necessary imo.

to be fair, a simple google search of the top UG sources, the emails are literally right on the results page. now if we can encourage them to stay, learn, and hang, then great. its not hard to get a simple email and list. they will find them regardless, my job here is to help them do that safely, or guide them to something that may be a better option.
Agree completely bro. Hell, anyone can pick through this site and get that info. I'm not even coming close to saying we could. I'm just starting a convo to keep people from getting too comfortable I suppose. Just seemed worthwhile to breach the subject. It's a difficult balance for us, and maybe together we improve just slightly. If we do, then that's a win.

Agree completely bro. Hell, anyone can pick through this site and get that info. I'm not even coming close to saying we could. I'm just starting a convo to keep people from getting too comfortable I suppose. Just seemed worthwhile to breach the subject. It's a difficult balance for us, and maybe together we improve just slightly. If we do, then that's a win.
Agreed. Good looking out brother.

Phurious Pharma Rep

to be fair, a simple google search of the top UG sources, the emails are literally right on the results page. now if we can encourage them to stay, learn, and hang, then great. its not hard to get a simple email and list. they will find them regardless, my job here is to help them do that safely, or guide them to something that may be a better option.

That was why I originally came to AR/Isarms, just to get a source. I pm'd for a list after 2 posts lol. Little did I know at the time I was to become apart of the forum, very glad I am.

I agree as well.

I just bumped an old thread in source talk discussing security concerns. I just did it as a reminder to all of us who are truly family here that we need to keep this in mind. I have immense respect for Dylan and the other leaders here and know that they do all they can to keep us safe, however, it is ultimately up to us.

I was prompted to do this mainly in light of a recent first post by someone looking for a source. I saw several reps jump right out there. This is something I completely understand as I have been in their shoes before myself. I also realize that if someone wants, they can dig that stuff up anyway. All I am trying to say or do here is remind all of us what is or can be at stake here.

It's true, as a personal buyer you are 99% safe. No one is coming after you. But if you care about our sources on a personal level like I do, you will realize the risk they put themselves in by being here and do your best to keep their best interest in mind. We here at Isarms are truly a community, and as such we should always do our best to not only help development, but also ensure safety of our brothers and sisters here. ...just keep it in mind family.

I am sure there is ongoing conversation about security while allowing this board to run as intended, without a doubt. If any leaders or mods would like to include me in this discussion please PM me. Anyone at all with suggestions, please by all means contribute. It's a difficult balance to let this place run and be as secure as possible.

You guys are my second family and I'm here for each and every one of you, anytime and however I can be.

Keep it safe fam.
Thank you for this post brother, and I agree with you 100% on everything. We must always protect our family here, look out for one another, and keep the security and integrity of this great place a priority

I prefer all sources require a bit more from members that ask for sources. Let people establish themselves first and build a reputation. You never know who might be on the other end of that keyboard

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Thanks for this post! I screen any and everyone who may ask for a list.
I think it should be mandatory for any new member to have to introduce themselves with goals stats and prior experience, with a minimum amount of posts. Probably hard to do or enforce, but for safety and security reasons it would be ideal. For me this information is a must and if it's not done prior, I do ask for the member to introduce themselves on the board with this info.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Keep it safe fam.

This post right here is just one of the reasons why i have always had high respect for you man... Your a team player, a true asset to your family here and someone that is a good friend in general... you know im always here for you and i appreciate you helping as you always have and just showing true genuine care...

Top Bottom