napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

My Honest Napsgear Reivew

Macerickz28

Hey guys , not sure if this is against the rules , but I wanted to leave an review on my recent order with napsgear ... now I'm not trying to promote one single company or sing praises in hope to get an discount, this is my experience, positive or negative experiences will be posted honestly!!!

That being said I was really interested on getting my hands on some GP products, after looking online many sources who sold GP when you "check your source" on GP's website most of them came back "not approved" , but naps came back "approved" ... so I'd used GP Sust 270 from a guy I know and was interested in getting more so I ordered (my 1st order made last month) the following:
GP Sust 270, 2 x GP Anastrozole (Arimidex) and HCG !

Ordering was smooth, went to WU and wired the money .. there order was delayed in shipping however, I've found they had great customer Communication , they won't go around there "company policy" (witch is expected) but they respond back quickly and very helpful... about a month later I've got my package, I've got the Sust but mistakenly they sent me 2 packs of Proviron instead of the Arimidex, contacted them and there taking care of it !! Most important is the gear REAL, I've ordered recently from a "good reputation" company tested there gear with my in-home Riodtest, came back flase !! So I'd tested the Sust 270 with my riodtest... it was soo sweet seeing the colors for PASS the gear is Real!!

Overall great experience only ordered once from them I have a 2nd order on the way of GP Winny,Decca and Nolva !! Plan on ordering some EQ soon as well ...

Customer service: Great
shipping time : Decent considered its comes from over seas

So you can say I had an great experience, however should that ever change , you can bet I'll being posting about it !!!

Normally you'd get labeled a shill but I literally just went through the same thing. Except mine took over two months. I'm on biomex test c, dbol and geneza decca and it's week two and I already feel great and muscles have seriously hardened up. Sex drive ain't up yet but it's still early. I'm sticking with sources here from now on though.

Normally you'd get labeled a shill but I literally just went through the same thing. Except mine took over two months. I'm on biomex test c, dbol and geneza decca and it's week two and I already feel great and muscles have seriously hardened up. Sex drive ain't up yet but it's still early. I'm sticking with sources here from now on though.

Like I'd said , if I had a negative response I'd would have said so... I'd like GP products pretty good so I'd stick with these guys for now ☺️

Enjoy your 10% off your next order that takes months to arrive

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Enjoy your 10% off your next order that takes months to arrive

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Lmao 😂!!! again , I dint post this for ANY discount... just wanted to share my buying experience... I have bought from us.basicstero.ws (not to speak ill/favor over an company) I've bought 2 bottles of BOLD 500 , I'd used the riodtest and it FAILED... I'm just happy naps sent me real gear!!

Last edited:
I had used naps before i joined this community. The prices sometimes seemed too good to pass up, the shipping..... between sometimes the WU having issues grubby cleared and the long ship time was frustrating. You are being hung out for what seems like forever. Worrying if they just took the money and ran or if it got siezed. Using their gear i had results; however after using my first source here the results were extremely different. My first td here was with robo. I used his tren/prop the last 4 weeks of my blast, let's just say those results were s eye opener. I don't know if the gz was under dosed or unadvertised from ehat i really bought, but the robo is by far highly superior. Having domestic sources that produce superior results, cheaper/no shipping cost and faster delivery is a no brainer for myself.

This is my opinion on a common topic, no thread jacking or flaming. If naps and their system works for you, i support your decision. But i feel of you decide to test the waters with the labs in this community you will not go thru naps after.

Last edited:
I had used naps before i joined this community. The prices sometimes seemed too good to pass up, the shipping..... between sometimes the WU having issues grubby cleared and the long ship time was frustrating. You are being hung out for what seems like forever. Worrying if they just took the money and ran or if it got siezed. Using their gear i had results; however after using my first source here the results were extremely different. My first td here was with robo. I used his tren/prop the last 4 weeks of my blast, let's just say those results were s eye opener. I don't know if the gz was under dosed or unadvertised from ehat i really bought, but the robo is by far highly superior. Having domestic sources that produce superior results, cheaper/no shipping cost and faster delivery is a no brainer for myself.

This is my opinion on a common topic, no thread jacking or flaming. If naps and their system works for you, i support your decision. But i feel of you decide to test the waters with the labs in this community you will not go thru naps after.

For sure, I'd get what your saying but I'd really was interested in the GP line if you went to https://anaboliclab.com , they have real lab results test results done ! All of GP labs come out clean , the problem I'd see mostly with naps is the "lag" witch is understandable comes with the order from overseas game! But I'm sure I'll check out some sources here as well... but I'd like the GP brand (personal preference, I'm sure there gear just as good and/or better) and so far so good with naps , if they really give me a reason for stop doing business, please believe I'll post and never do business... but, again , if they been doing like they been doing so far ... I'd be happy customer... and just personal opinion, for example this July I'm doing an Test E/Decca/EQ/winny cycle ... I dint order everyone at once, just in case like you said , if something happen,I'd lost the minimum instead of the entire total of that cycle cost !! So far so good tho ☺️💪💪

How you going to register, join the forum and post an unsolicited review on an unapproved source?

If you ask me man, that's a little out of bounds and I'm frankly a little annoyed with all these random fucking naps reviews.

Part of the game my man. We all know wassup. If you guys saw half the crap you would either die of laughter or crying.

Believe in the unbelievable.

Right?!

Appreciate you shielding me from the unsolicited bullshit and stupidity I don't even know about LOL

Thanks bro

I am not soliciting that source, if it seemed as such i apologize. I only meant to give a opinion on my experience. I will solicit robo, i have used him before with success and shall use robo in the future. There are labs in this community i would also like to experience as well, and shall in the future when a opportunity presets itself

I've had both good and bad experiences with naps. First couple orders I made with them came in within 11 and 12 days. The next took 24. The following took a month and a half. After that I stopped ordering from them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

How you going to register, join the forum and post an unsolicited review on an unapproved source?

If you ask me man, that's a little out of bounds and I'm frankly a little annoyed with all these random fucking naps reviews.

Sorry I'd thought forums where to express one opinions, I'd certainly dint mean to break any rules or "proper etiquette " ... I'm new here , and I just wanted to share my experience with this company, if it had been a bad experience I would have put on there ... if I did something unintentionally wrong I'd apologize

Last edited:

Agreed, but it doesn't help when naps has such a huge supply of shit. They literally have pages of just about anything. I personally plan on staying away but it is kinda impressive.

Top Bottom