bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Most Recent Lab Test Results - 4 compounds! - Pharmacom Labs

Tazz

Official Rep
V.I.P.
Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - www.simec.ch is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: LAB TESTS | Independent and customer lab test results for listed products at PharmacomStore.biz

c389db22e118b7e00d39f18cfdc29cdf.png

f2ae2b5405d78f5373448b2a16954b70.png

fec89bab38c26f30238cb913fe208676.png

424b07501768c95e2149def0618ac9b9.png

"taz15" code for 15% off at checkout

Many for lab tests to come and many more lab tests can be found at our official ordering website which can be provided by pm'ing me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not hating or starting shit.. But sooo many labs fake these Simec results. Kinda sucks cause you don't know who to believe

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm not hating or starting shit.. But sooo many labs fake these Simec results. Kinda sucks cause you don't know who to believe

Your 100% correct, so many do, that's why we provide the since website to verify they are legit or customers can even get in direct contact with simec to verify our tests

Your 100% correct, so many do, that's why we provide the since website to verify they are legit or customers can even get in direct contact with simec to verify our tests

Much respect, brother. Thank you for posting these tests -- I always love these Pharmacom reports

Much respect, brother. Thank you for posting these tests -- I always love these Pharmacom reports

I appreciate you brother and have seen you a lot around the pharmacom threads and seen how loyal of a customer you are, pm me your order number your next order and i will make sure a free oral gets thrown in.

That's true Sir, the last case was of a lab that was recently kicked out of several boards because of that.
How were they caught?

Easy, members started e-mailing SIMEC for official results and real numbers were different.
That is why we promote maximum transparency in regards to our results and where they can be checked.

Also, you can check AnabolicLab.com results, they always tested our products through anonymous purchases. There is also CHEMTOX who published some of our results.

Finally, our customers can test our products for free, we will cover all the testing expenses and reimburse the tested products.
We have this offer since 2014 and all you have to do is chose any accredited laboratory for testing, send the products and open a thread on a forum were you will keep the community updated with the testing process.

We will cover all the expenses if the lab results are posted on that specific forum thread and confirmed by the laboratory. We have at least 4-5 members taking advantage of this offer every month on several boards where we are members.

Thank you!

I appreciate you brother and have seen you a lot around the pharmacom threads and seen how loyal of a customer you are, pm me your order number your next order and i will make sure a free oral gets thrown in.

Tazz, I really appreciate such a kind gesture & display of exceptional professionalism. I'll be sure to hit you up for my next purchase -- got my eye on a few things at this moment [emoji6]

That's true Sir, the last case was of a lab that was recently kicked out of several boards because of that.
How were they caught?

Easy, members started e-mailing SIMEC for official results and real numbers were different.
That is why we promote maximum transparency in regards to our results and where they can be checked.

Also, you can check AnabolicLab.com results, they always tested our products through anonymous purchases. There is also CHEMTOX who published some of our results.

Finally, our customers can test our products for free, we will cover all the testing expenses and reimburse the tested products.
We have this offer since 2014 and all you have to do is chose any accredited laboratory for testing, send the products and open a thread on a forum were you will keep the community updated with the testing process.

We will cover all the expenses if the lab results are posted on that specific forum thread and confirmed by the laboratory. We have at least 4-5 members taking advantage of this offer every month on several boards where we are members.

Thank you!
So let me play devil's advocate here, if I anonymously purchased some products and tested them through simec, Palumbo's kit, and blood work, it will all check out? And if not??....

So let me play devil's advocate here, if I anonymously purchased some products and tested them through simec, Palumbo's kit, and blood work, it will all check out? And if not??....

Yes it will all check out. If not... well there will be no if nots, all our products raws are tested for purity pre-brewing

Sir, testing kits and blood testing protocol are not always reliable due to numerous causes that we won't reiterate.

The only unquestionable solution for testing our products is a proper HPLC done with an accredited company, like ChemTox, Simec or any other you may choose.

If you decide to do this test, open a thread for maximum transparency to keep the community informed and we will cover all the expenses for both chromatography and microbiological analysis - usually it's around 400$ per testing.

You can keep the testing place private till the results are released just make sure the lab is accredited and that they offer a way to have the results verified.

Thank you!

1e6855b76e4e50191bf8ecc80e6f67b2.jpg

Most recent lab results:

Simec AG - www.simec.ch is an independent laboratory located in Switzerland. As a private service, Simec AG conducts chemical and microbiological analyses under EN 17025 and GMP.

Each report has an individual number and all results are verifiable. E.g. if you would like to verify this TEST-P lab test, contact Simec AG and and request an authenticity check for the report C55119. The number is located on the upper right corner of the test report page. The authenticity verification request is identical for any other products of ours tested at Simec AG.

more results on: http://pharmacomstore.ws/labtests/

b0febe1d1175aaa68a16b7935cce9b6d.png
b56a03d2fc8f10e1cc404d1059fdc9e6.png
cbb08b5d6243be69bcff1bdfca883c4e.png
5da84b206f90170f671b86b67a5ca544.png

This is really good info. I recently ordered 10 bottles of Deca..........what I actually got was 10 bottles of Test Cyp (labeled as Deca). Caused all kinds of problems because I was using Caber.........and no real Deca.......caused Prolactin plummet down to zero. Things can get really messed up when your gear is not correct.

This is really good info. I recently ordered 10 bottles of Deca..........what I actually got was 10 bottles of Test Cyp (labeled as Deca). Caused all kinds of problems because I was using Caber.........and no real Deca.......caused Prolactin plummet down to zero. Things can get really messed up when your gear is not correct.

Sorry to hear that, sometimes it’s better to pay the extra and go with somebody trusted like us to ensure you get what you are told.

Top Bottom