napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Mike Matthews Legion Supplements

So with all this research I have been doing about my weight loss goals. I ran across this guy Mike Matthews. Mainly from my purchase of a cookbook "The Shredded Chef". I must say everything I have cooked from this book so far has been amazing to eat. My personal favorite was the Pear-Cranberry Beef Tenderloin! Okay so done with a plug for the book.... Back to the point. So now I am getting e-mails for his company of whatever called Muscle for Life. This morning I get an e-mail that is just going to town on the supplement community. About how we are all getting ripped off, that's almost all crap, Well here you can read it yourselves...

http://www.muscleforlife.com/lets-bring ... -industry/

My question is has anyone used these products? Or taken a look at them and have an opinion about the stuff.

For instance I don't like the proprietary blend stuff. As of now I am taking a Mega Men powder for vitamins and minerals (I use other powder for protein). Things I see on the nutrition label include.. Fiber Blend, Sports Blend, Amino Acid Blend, Fatty Acid Blend, Fruit & Vegetable Blend.....

Epson Exile said:
So with all this research I have been doing about my weight loss goals. I ran across this guy Mike Matthews. Mainly from my purchase of a cookbook "The Shredded Chef". I must say everything I have cooked from this book so far has been amazing to eat. My personal favorite was the Pear-Cranberry Beef Tenderloin! Okay so done with a plug for the book.... Back to the point. So now I am getting e-mails for his company of whatever called Muscle for Life. This morning I get an e-mail that is just going to town on the supplement community. About how we are all getting ripped off, that's almost all crap, Well here you can read it yourselves...

http://www.muscleforlife.com/lets-bring ... -industry/

My question is has anyone used these products? Or taken a look at them and have an opinion about the stuff.

For instance I don't like the proprietary blend stuff. As of now I am taking a Mega Men powder for vitamins and minerals (I use other powder for protein). Things I see on the nutrition label include.. Fiber Blend, Sports Blend, Amino Acid Blend, Fatty Acid Blend, Fruit & Vegetable Blend.....

I can't say I don't disagree with most of what was said in the article. It is the honest truth that the supplement domaines in general are largely based off of false claims and unrealistic expectations. There are some decent supplements out there, but mostly those are limited to the basic staples like protein, glutamine, BCAAs, creatine, certain fat burners and preworkouts, etc. you just have to learn how to sniff through the bullshit and see things for what they really are.

What does work, is diet, hard ass training, and obviously anabolics like AAS and SARMS

Top Bottom