napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Manscaping !

Joe S.

For those of us who are cursed when it comes to body hair what is your means of removal, up until this point in life I just shave with a razor, once I'm tanned quite well that is usually not a problem with redness or anything but it only last a few days. I'm tempted to try waxing not worried about the pain, more so ingrown hairs. I know you comp guys and unlucky fellows like me have to deal with this.
What has been your best removal process? chest/back. I don't care about your nuts. lol

F I don't care about your nuts.

LdEnYEJ.gif

im getting lasered right know Im four treatment in and FUCK I love not having to shave!!!... i bought a GROUPON and it only costing 500.00 back, chest and my twig and berries!!!

I'm lucky I dont have to deal with a lot of body hair. I shave for competitions obviously but other than that I don't need to do anything

I'm lucky I do t have to deal with a lot of body hair. I shave for competitions obviously but other than that I don't need to do anything

Lucky is right, shit sucks lol Not bad in the winter though hahaha little extra warmth.

ive done plenty of waxing, especially on my back and it fucking sucks bro... seriously sucks... laser hair removal is not nearly as painful as it used to be now so that is definitely the best option... it takes about 4-5 treatments generally, sometimes a few more depending upon the person and then you never have to worry about it again so while it may seem a little expensive, if you look over time, you would save money and a lot of pain, which is definitely worth it...

Nice Thx Dylan, will have to look into that for sure.
definitely.. many places often have specials on it so you just have to look in your area.. i know doctors for this in so many states bro... there are very affordable options out there but you should always pay extra to go to someone more reputable as well..

I'm pretty lucky in that I have never had much body hair. Women think I shave my arms & legs when it's my maximum growth, hahaha. I'm pretty smooth like Aquaman.

Best thing I can say is outside of laser hair removal, shave every day in the *prime areas* to eliminate 95% of hair frustration. That way you don't need to struggle if done all at once.

I keep some hair on me obviously if you've seen me. I can't reach a lot of spots and where I have trimmed, or shaven looks like I could donate hair for wigs. I just gave up. I naired up once, thought I looked great, then saw all the spots I couldn't quite reach well enough. What a debacle. If you don't have someone to do it for you I suggest finding someone otherwise you'll look like a caucasian version of me when I tried. Oh the nightmares.

I keep some hair on me obviously if you've seen me. I can't reach a lot of spots and where I have trimmed, or shaven looks like I could donate hair for wigs. I just gave up. I naired up once, thought I looked great, then saw all the spots I couldn't quite reach well enough. What a debacle. If you don't have someone to do it for you I suggest finding someone otherwise you'll look like a caucasian version of me when I tried. Oh the nightmares.

LMAO!! My girl does the back and I do the front, luckily since I don't have the back done that often, only usually june -sept it grows slow so only need to shave it 2-3 times the front I just prefer shaved so I do that a lot and it needs to be done a lot now.

Electric trimmers work fine & from far away it looks shaved if you have lighter hair. I use that method and "Nair for men".

my mom bought me this huge scraper for my back to use in the shower... its fucking sweet ! it reaches everywhere and it works tremendously... i'll ask her where she got it and post the link... its the shit, trust me!

Yea I use the hair removing creams.. Nair works great. I have a back scrubbing brush I'll use to apply to my back everywhere. Front of course is easy. Wait ten minutes...get in the shower and I use the same bristle back scrubbing brush to remove the cream. Works great for me.

I actually use the scraper that comes with it for the front. I'll scrape everywhere I can so the hair doesn't potentially get caught in the drain.

my mom bought me this huge scraper for my back to use in the shower... its fucking sweet ! it reaches everywhere and it works tremendously... i'll ask her where she got it and post the link... its the shit, trust me!

I saw that somewhere a while back was a little scared at that size of that blade lol. Can't remember what it was called though.

Top Bottom