napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Low testosterone

Because an endocrinologist takes FORVER to get into it could take another couple months it's already been one month. My doctor told me to take nothing and just wait till I see my endocrinologist but that's part of the reason why my test levels are so bad right now, because i didn't take a pct. I'm afraid to take anything now because of what happened so is this all safe and necessary for someone who is 19? I'm just making sure because I don't want to cause more problems or piss of my endocrinologist because " I took advise from some guys online" so could taking any of these cause any problems? I don't understand why you guys get all butt hurt when I question what you say, I don't even know you guys The reason why I got myself in this mess is because I took advise from someone who was just trying to take my money which is what everyone does no one gives a shit about you they just want your money. so how do I know you're not just trying to take my money? I really appreciate all of your guys help and I'm going to take your advise but I'm just a little hesitant because of what happened. And I don't want the same thing to happen again

Your endocrinologist will do the same blood work and do the same thing these guys have told you to do and try to restart your natural test production. So you can start now or wait til you get into him.. your choice.. longer you wait the harder it gets to restart your natural production. If your body reacts well and restarts that is.

Do what was given to you or keep doing it your way. U have the answers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom