napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Looking after your health while using steroids Pharma Lady

Hello Friends

Just want to pass on some advice and knowledge about keeping yourselves healthy while you run steroids, there are certain natural products that should be taken for overall health benefits and to prevent certain side effects

Firstly is liver health
I suggest you take NAC (N-Acetyl Cisteine) every day even if you are not running oral steroids, 600mg per day is good enough, if you feel you need detox more then 1200mg per day, taken with meal.

Then every 3 months use Choline & Inositol at 3000mg per day for 30 days, taken with meal, this is best at fix non alcoholic fatty liver, which yes you can get from eating bodybuilding diet as when muscles stores are full glycogen then the left over glycogen get store in liver.

For reduce blood pressure, keep heart good and improve circulation

Use daily L-Arginine and L-Citruline, this will greatly improve nitric oxide production in body.

Also other products that are good, COQ 10, Omega-3 etc.

All these products can easily buy in health shop or online and price is very cheap.

Good post. I have a vitamin K2 thread from yesterday that people can look at as well that really has a big impact on steroid users. We all need to be maintaining our health above and beyond the average person simply because of our lifestyles. Thanks for posting PharmaLady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Good post. I have a vitamin K2 thread from yesterday that people can look at as well that really has a big impact on steroid users. We all need to be maintaining our health above and beyond the average person simply because of our lifestyles. Thanks for posting PharmaLady!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Hello Sir, you are welcome
Good you also have topic about this subject, it is very important health is 100% it also helps get better results and look and feel even better.

Top Bottom