Age 42
Height 180
Weight 82kg
Body fat % approx 16%
Years of training 25 years
currently taking 250mg of sustanon fortnightly. 7.5mg lgd and 12.5mg of mk677
PCT - trt to bridge cycles with some post cycle support
Goals size, strength
General idea of nutrition. I eat in a caloric surplus daily by 250 - 500 cal. Most meals clean but not overly fussed on 100% nutritional focus. I enjoy my food

Gday all. First time on a forum so this post may sit better somewhere else so prompt me if necessary. I have been on trt for 3 years and trained for 20. Tried most over the counter supplements. As a 42 year old I suppose my goals are not surprising, health, size, strength, youthfullness and a low body fat.(10 -12% preferrably)
Started my first sarms cycle three weeks ago. As ecpected the lgd has given me some nice size and strength increases and the mk seems to make me feel like it is sorting out my trt (more deepening of the voice and zest for life).

My question is with regards to this cycle. My intention is to run Mk long term to compliment my trt. Lgd will be a 12 week. I currently take 7.5 mg of lgd a day...no sides so far but i would not expect that as already partially shut down from trt.should i increase the dose to 15mg a day to get better results. Is the efficiency of the drug any better at an increased dose.
Mk is being run at 12.5 mg a day and i am using it for an assist to fat loss and increased igf-1. I am aware if i take 25mg a day gh secretion increases will also kick in. As i annt to be on mk for 6months to a year with no break. Is there any benefit to increasing the dose during the lgd petiod of the cycle, and then back it off the 12.5mg daily to cruise and bridge sarms cycles.

I hope that makes sense. I look forward to getting all your advices.
Begz

Lgd should be 10mg per day and do not increase beyond that

Mk2866 should be 25mg per day dose

Both should be ran no longer than 12 weeks without taking a 4 week break

Thanks Rickrock. Mk677 though not mk2866. Does that change yoyr response at all. Most articles I have read have said mk677 is ok long term, and really becomes effective months into a cycle. My sarm supplier sends out the lgd product i n tablet form. 7.5mg a tab.

Thanks Rickrock. Mk677 though not mk2866. Does that change yoyr response at all. Most articles I have read have said mk677 is ok long term, and really becomes effective months into a cycle. My sarm supplier sends out the lgd product i n tablet form. 7.5mg a tab.
Yes, if you are running mk677 it needs ran long term....and the dose for it should be 25mg per day. Not 12.5mg. You'll just be wasting it at that dose

mk677 ran at 12.5 mg per day is the female dosing protocol... as a male, you need to run it at 25 mg per day and a minimum of 6 months to get the full benefits from it

Top Bottom