napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Let the games begin! Peptide Warehouse starts tonight!

Re: RE: Re: Let the games begin! Peptide Warehouse starts tonight!

ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
you will quickly notice how much m2t really effects your libido in a positive way... it can increase it a lot bro... i just could never handle the nauseau from it but it works like crazy...

make sure you are really watching how you dose the frag in terms of eating carbs around it... DO NOT eat carbs at least 30 minutes before pinning it or its basically a waste... if you dose it right, it works wonders... too many guys say it does nothing but in reality the only reason it's not is because they are causing it not to...

that's a damn nice stack and im really looking forward to the results!
I intermittent fast, so all of my frag and my first 3 pins of all my peptides are in a fasted state.

Sounds like frag is about the perfect peptide to be using while on IF!

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Let the games begin! Peptide Warehouse starts tonight!

RickRock said:
ibleedoranbla said:
DylanGemelli said:
you will quickly notice how much m2t really effects your libido in a positive way... it can increase it a lot bro... i just could never handle the nauseau from it but it works like crazy...

make sure you are really watching how you dose the frag in terms of eating carbs around it... DO NOT eat carbs at least 30 minutes before pinning it or its basically a waste... if you dose it right, it works wonders... too many guys say it does nothing but in reality the only reason it's not is because they are causing it not to...

I intermittent fast, so all of my frag and my first 3 pins of all my peptides are in a fasted state.

Sounds like frag is about the perfect peptide to be using while on IF!
Yea, that's absolutely why I decided on it. Makes way too much sense, I'm cutting and fasting, sounds like the perfect peptide for me.

Olympus said:
ibleedoranbla said:
"DylanGemelli" said:

Wise man.

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."
I may be a rook but I try to do extensive research on anything I use, even though, we all know what works in theory rarely ever works the same way in practice.

Also, I just want to say again, I'm really loving this mt2. I'm literally seeing my skin brown before my eyes. I'm only on day 3 but I did get in the tanning bed today for 5 minutes and I was outside in the sun all day. I'm still not tan by any means but I'm definitely 1 shade darker. I can't wait to be tan.

ibleedoranbla said:
Also, I just want to say again, I'm really loving this mt2. I'm literally seeing my skin brown before my eyes. I'm only on day 3 but I did get in the tanning bed today for 5 minutes and I was outside in the sun all day. I'm still not tan by any means but I'm definitely 1 shade darker. I can't wait to be tan.

I've seen MT really "build" and hit all at once lol. Wake up and I look like I'm from Libya

"At the age of six I wanted to be a cook. At seven I wanted to be Napoleon. And my ambition has been growing steadily ever since."

I'm starting day 5 today of my peptides from the warehouse and I usually wouldn't have much to update at this point on anything else but these babies are different.

In 5 days I'm up 4 pounds. Now obviously I'm not saying I've put on 4 pounds of muscle but I surely haven't gained 4 pounds of fat, as I'm cutting and I'm looking leaner. My guess is I'm starting to retain water which tells me the peptides are working. It is weird though because I was under the impression that ipamorelin doesn't make you retain water but it obviously does on me. Hopefully, in the next week I'll dry out.

Now, the MT2, wow is all I can say. This shit is a miracle. Day 5 and I have a slight noticeable tan. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and areas of my body that haven't seen the sun in YEARS is noticeably tan. Not too mention I am seeing more and more definition and veins from a combo of leaning out and this tan setting it. I can't express enough how impressed I am with this MT2.

Thanks peptide warehouse for selling me legit shit.

ibleedoranbla said:
I'm starting day 5 today of my peptides from the warehouse and I usually wouldn't have much to update at this point on anything else but these babies are different.

In 5 days I'm up 4 pounds. Now obviously I'm not saying I've put on 4 pounds of muscle but I surely haven't gained 4 pounds of fat, as I'm cutting and I'm looking leaner. My guess is I'm starting to retain water which tells me the peptides are working. It is weird though because I was under the impression that ipamorelin doesn't make you retain water but it obviously does on me. Hopefully, in the next week I'll dry out.

Now, the MT2, wow is all I can say. This shit is a miracle. Day 5 and I have a slight noticeable tan. I looked at myself in the mirror this morning and areas of my body that haven't seen the sun in YEARS is noticeably tan. Not too mention I am seeing more and more definition and veins from a combo of leaning out and this tan setting it. I can't express enough how impressed I am with this MT2.

Thanks peptide warehouse for selling me legit shit.
Wow man! That's awesome to hear. Great updates, and I'm glad that peptides warehouse stuff is working and working fast!! Makes me excited to get my stuff going soon

Top Bottom