napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

Legit var

Pharma Lady has 3 brands of Anavar... Platinum Biotech, Thaiger Pharma, and Global Anabolics. All very legit... Hardest part is choosing which one you want. My suggestion is try all 3 :)

If you need a list I'm only a PM away...

Can't go wrong with any of the forum sponsors... All great sources.

Pharma Lady Rep

Last edited by a moderator:
Plenty of great sources to choose from. Hit up the source talk section and take your pick bud.

Phurious Pharma Rep

Hi guys im on the look out for some legit var can any one help thanks in advance

There's plenty of great sources here that have it bro. Biotech has high quality Anavar, and I can give you a price list if you'd like.

Why don't you start off by telling us more about yourself, stats, goals, experience, etc.....

I can help set you up with something

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Everyone here has legit var from what I've seen. Gf is running Robolics var and loving it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes we all have real var. anyone can give u good stuff

PHURIOUS

Is united anabolic one of many biotech labs distributors, or they exclusive to biotech??...(this may be my first post on this board sorry bout that, I'm same screenname over on pro muscle and M & S boards if anyone wondered

Is united anabolic one of many biotech labs distributors, or they exclusive to biotech??...(this may be my first post on this board sorry bout that, I'm same screenname over on pro muscle and M & S boards if anyone wondered

The biotech here is an UGL domestic source, and has no distributors, and also has no ties to United anabolic one. I don't think it's the same biotech you are thinking of bud

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Hi guys im on the look out for some legit var can any one help thanks in advance

Roids24.com
we have you covered on all your anavar needs.
https://anaboliclab.com/wpdm-packag...s-oxandolon-dosage-2015-07-23-pdf/?wpdmdl=902
https://anaboliclab.com/lab-results/brand-name/vermodje/vermodje-oxaver-lab-test-results-2015-07-23/

Those are just a couple test results from the brands Roids24.com carries. There are many many more with consistantly strong results of

Unbeatable pricing on Balkan, ZPHC, Radjay, Vermodje and more.

USe code 5DC for an addtional 5% off.e982ed649c2606400059e8d61fce31c9.jpg

Last edited:
Lol nobody on top of their game worries about customs.
Nothing gets seized. You do wait a little longer I gotta give you that one.

Its all a give in take OP. Save money and wait a little longer. Spend more and receive faster.

At the end of the day though we have plenty of legit sources. Nobody would be here if they had any issues with their Anavar. If its a source here that carries it, its good to go.

Top Bottom