napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Lee preist rips Boston Lloyd

cmb5017

If u want to shit ur pants laughing run over to YouTube and watch the video entitled" lee priest rips Boston Lloyd a new one! Mind you lee is high off pain killers following a surgery so he is high as hell and holds nothing back! A few comments he made - ill eat a turd, cuz if I wanna look like shit ill eat shit. Lol n he said Boston looks like a drag queen. And he should hook up an iv and blow air into it!
its a must see!

Btw bostin has a reply video. ..hes fighting back tears it hurt his feelings so bad lmmfao

That's funny shit, and I'm glad to see it. Bostin deserves everything coming to him

Ok one why in the fuck would you tattoo your face. Thats forever. I dont get it.

Two. Why is it all these guys talk about who is taking what. They are all taking gallons of shit yet they all act like they are natty. Its such a joke.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Re: RE: Re: Lee preist rips Boston Lloyd

PHURIOUS said:
Ok one why in the fuck would you tattoo your face. Thats forever. I dont get it.

Two. Why is it all these guys talk about who is taking what. They are all taking gallons of shit yet they all act like they are natty. Its such a joke.

PHURIOUS PHARMA
I remember reading Lee's article back in the day when he had a spot in MD , said all he did for a cycle was 1 cc of sust a week , RIGHT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Ya sure. More like 1cc every 6 hours all week long.

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Top Bottom