osgear

Last Day for these Deals

SIXPEX - PRIMOPEX 100 (METHENOLONE ENANTHATE)​

PRIMOPEX-100.jpg

I WANT TO SUBMIT MY TOUCHDOWN.​

Please access your account and go to “Touchdowns” page.​

Read the rules, upload your photo and get discount!​

WHY BITCOIN/BTC IS BETTER.​

Bitcoin is the most rapidly growing and successful currency in the world. Even 3 years ago most of the people knew nothing about it and today BTC is one of the most popular words. Not a surprise; BTC transactions are instant, anonymous, cheap and represent the most convenient payment method, which does not belong to any banks and thus it is outside the control of governments. For example if you choose to pay with WU/MG you will have to meet strict security measures and can be even indefinitely blocked for using it, as they don’t allow transfers belonging to purchase of goods or services.​

Give BTC a chance and we assure you that you wont regret it. More info on Bitcoin basics and how to purchase your first Bitcoins, here: https://steroidify.com/bitcoin

$100 FREE STORE CREDIT​

Keep a detailed log throughout your entire cycle or share your blood test results on any forum or board and you'll get 100$ Free Store Credit to use anytime you want.

Please submit the link to your thread through our Loyalty Discount program.

To visit the Loyalty Discount page you should be logged in your Steroidify account.

store-credit6_2.jpg

MY PRODUCT IS OF A POOR QUALITY / MY PRODUCT IS UNDER-DOSED.​

We are sorry to hear that our product has not met your expectations. Our team has always been very attentive to the quality and purity of products in the stock. We won't give any second chances to none of manufacturers with bad lab results or any other reported problems.​

If you think that our product is contaminated/under-dozed/has no effect, please contact our customer support and describe the issue. Also we can offer the possibility of testing in a professional lab of your choice, on our expense. Many took advantage of our offer with success and dozens of testing threads on forums stand today as testimony of our ongoing campaign.​

WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN WAREHOUSES? WHICH WAREHOUSE SHOULD I CHOOSE?​

We currently have more than 12 warehouses across the world to ship from. Each of our warehouses have certain stocks and shipping cost, product line and shipping success rate for different countries. You can always check which warehouse the product can be shipped from on product description page on our site. For more detailed info about each specific warehouse please make sure to contact our customer service.​

Top Bottom